Reviews for Obsidian
alix33 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
"She turns to leave him alone and he pulls her back to him. His lips are on hers before she can formulate a response. Obsidian puts his paws over his eyes, convinced that he's way too young to watch what the humans might be doing." - Every time I read about little Obsidian's little paws over his innocent little eyes like that, I want to laugh uproariously (I promise to re-read that bit and laugh uproariously for real as soon as my three colleagues go home).

"Laurie presses a kiss to the top of Jack's head" - AW!

"She pulls a jar of pizza sauce out of the cupboard" - The jar of pizza sauce: Bought or did Laurie make it herself earlier or at some stage in this fic we were not told about?

I did not know one could even get biscuits in cans.

"She's put some sauce into a small bowl and helps Donny create his own pizza. The little boy crows with excitement as he finishes putting the last of the cheese on his pizzas then watches the others prepare their own meals." - AW!

"Gibbs watches from the doorway as his family works together to fix lunch. He remembers fondly the times when he and Shannon and Kelly had created impromptu meals at home. He wipes away a few more tears" - AW!

"He turns to Gibbs and offers him a beer; Gibbs shakes his head. He wants to keep a clear head for the rest of the afternoon. After all he still has to decide just which man will be his best man. "You could always have Ziva be the best man." Laurie whispers in his ear as she walks past him with a fresh tray of pizzas. He laughs at that thought and swats her on the head." - True, she IS family too, after all...

"So who gets to be best man?" Tim's enthusiasm brings a smile to Gibbs face as he waits for Tony's reaction. "So who gets to be best man? Why Probie, we all know that it's going to be-" "Samson." Gibbs watches with silent amusement as both younger men's jaws drop. "You…you're kidding right boss? This is just an April fool's day joke a few months late." "No, Tony the cat is my best man and you two are invited to be my groomsmen." - AW!
shana elmsford chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
very cute as always

love it.

i'm still not home

see ya
alix33 chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
"One of the kittens has the barest hint of white on one paw and is clearly the leader of the two. The other kitten while playful is also more cautious. Clearly this one is looking before leaping. Gibbs can't help comparing the two kittens to Tony and Tim. The one with the white paw reminds him of Tony and how he takes command of most situations, often leaping in without thought to the consequences. The other one, the pure black one, is more methodical, like Tim, as it watches, learns and plays, almost seeming to analyze its surroundings." - Gibbs' comparing the kittens to Tony and Tim was SO cute!

"What's wrong with me? Why am I so damn emotional? I'm not supposed to be." - I do not like this rule Gibbs made (or tried to make) for himself.

"A soft mew of agreement comes from the doorway. Obsidian is there, asking for entrance. Laurie nods and the kitten walks in slowly, clearly reading the emotions that are in the air and unsure of what he can do to ease Gibbsgrr's pain." - So, Laurie knows the kittens call Leroy Jethro Gibbs that? I would be amused if I were her, and I knew that.

"She turns to leave him alone and he pulls her back to him. His lips are on hers before she can formulate a response. Obsidian puts his paws over his eyes, convinced that he's way too young to watch what the humans might be doing." - AW! at Obsidian putting his little paws over his eyes like that.
Meilea2010 chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
All right. That was fantastic. It's good to have Samson home. For the wedding then he has to go back? Enjoying the kittens. More please!
shana elmsford chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
so cute

i don't get why but this story

makes me think of the littles

it's so CUTE!

more please!
alix33 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
"the kitchen where she immediately sees the rat's corpse. Obsidian starts hissing at the dead rat, and Laurie smiles. "It's okay little one, he's dead. You protected your house admirably." - Yay! at Laurie seeing for herself "that Obsidian will do what it takes to protect his home while Gibbsgrr is away."

"Fleck snorts as he cleans his fur. "She fed you, and you like her. I don't see anything special about her; not to mention she likes Gibbsgrr." - A very indignant AW! I LIKE Gibbsgrr too! It is not a sign of bad taste in humans!

"Besides, Samson said that Gibbsgrr is good and that should be enough, shouldn't it?" - Yay! for Samson's opinion of Gibbsgrr!
shana elmsford chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
that was cute in a crazy kind of way

more please!
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
"but even in his little lifetime; Obsidian has learned that not all humans are good humans. After all, bad humans are the reason that Samson brought them here." - I agree with Obsidian's discovery about humans there.

"I don't wanna stay here with Gibbsgrr, he growls too much." - IMO Fleck is just jealous that he cannot growl yet AND this Gibbs growls just enough.
shana elmsford chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
this ain't bad

are there any blacks in ncis?

i hope so

more please
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
"Obsidian continues watching as he puts a paw on his brother's head, cautioning him into silence." - Not quite a kitten Gibbs slap, but I bet Obsidian thinks his bother is just a little stupid there.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Love this story. It's neat but sad in a way cause we know that Samson will be leaving soon. When do we get the next update?
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
"Fleck, the kitten with the white paw looks at his father and tells him that "if he grrs, I don't want him." - Fleck, the human would not be Gibbs properly if he did not "grr" at times.

"The other kitten watches his father's reaction. A swift paw reaches out and cuffs Fleck over the right ear." - Ah, the Samson version of a Gibbs slap...

"Father, what is an obsidian? Is it something to eat?" "No, my son, obsidian is a type of rock. I remembered the word from the little time I got to spend with the human's kitten, Kelly. She was doing something, reading from a book and" - AW! The human's kitten! Samson, my good cat, I DO like your turn of phrase! You did not, by any chance, take lessons in language and storytelling from Ducky, your Gibbs' good friend?