Reviews for Payback from a Pipe
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 7/4
It's good to see Quagmire get what was coming to him.
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 6/20
This was a very well done one shot. The characters acted perfectly in character and the charm, tone and pacing was spot on. Anyway I personally think Quagmire got what he deserved for beating up Brian just because he slept with Quagmire's transgender Dad. And this story once again does show how much of a good friend Stewie is to Brian and I found it funny how Stewie forced him to say that he fell down the stairs. Overall a very good story.
quagmore chapter 1 . 1/14
crapp
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Om my god I absolutely love this. Brian and Stewie are the only characters on the show I like and I can so see this happening. Personally I think Stewie a changling lol. Well done 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
How touching.
More Dakka chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That was cathartic.
LittleEarthquakes11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I LOVED this. This was amazing. Thank you sooooooo much!
MarcelineFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Yes, this is MUCH better! I've always disliked Quagmire, so that's a bonus.
Kasper bye chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I Think its great but not for a family guy episode, it would need to have more humor in it, but again many of the thing in your text would great for an episode, great work here's my email if you want to respond:
Dboba chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Fantastic. Stewie sticking up for man's best friend... or baby's best friend. I love these two characters and the story here is spot on. Well done.
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wow...I was wanting something like that to happen after Brian got beaten up. It was nice of Stewie to defend him like that.

Keep up the great work!
aangavatarstate5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Poor thing , glenn must have beaten Brian to his near death experience ( goes over to Brian and comforts him )
ThatPotterGirl1997 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Only one word to describe this story: Amazing.
kaitlin kraus chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That would've been awesome if that really happened in the episode
constantdaydreamergirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT! Yeah, i was pretty frikkin' steamed at Quagmire's overall treatment towards Brian. It was totally out of the blue! Well, I reckon if we Tweet this fanfiction enough times, it just might get enough attention to make it canon, cos', let's face it, pretty much every fan wants this to come true.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »