Reviews for Payback from a Pipe
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 9/13
Om my god I absolutely love this. Brian and Stewie are the only characters on the show I like and I can so see this happening. Personally I think Stewie a changling lol. Well done 10/10
How touching.
More Dakka chapter 1 . 2/17
That was cathartic.
LittleEarthquakes11 chapter 1 . 1/29
I LOVED this. This was amazing. Thank you sooooooo much!
MarcelineFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Yes, this is MUCH better! I've always disliked Quagmire, so that's a bonus.
Kasper bye chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I Think its great but not for a family guy episode, it would need to have more humor in it, but again many of the thing in your text would great for an episode, great work here's my email if you want to respond:
Dboba chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Fantastic. Stewie sticking up for man's best friend... or baby's best friend. I love these two characters and the story here is spot on. Well done.
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wow...I was wanting something like that to happen after Brian got beaten up. It was nice of Stewie to defend him like that.

Keep up the great work!
aangavatarstate5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Poor thing , glenn must have beaten Brian to his near death experience ( goes over to Brian and comforts him )
I'mAWhovianAndPotterHead chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Only one word to describe this story: Amazing.
kaitlin kraus chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That would've been awesome if that really happened in the episode
constantdaydreamergirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT! Yeah, i was pretty frikkin' steamed at Quagmire's overall treatment towards Brian. It was totally out of the blue! Well, I reckon if we Tweet this fanfiction enough times, it just might get enough attention to make it canon, cos', let's face it, pretty much every fan wants this to come true.
lisbeth-dragon chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
AMAZING story! I could see this happening after the episode where quagmire beats Brian
Bloodlustful chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well done. Yeah, Brian has some faults and flaws, but Quagmire's much worse, and his hatred for Brian is as hypocritical and unjustified as someone who would hate a guy for being different when they themselves were unusual in some way. This is a must read for any and all Brian fans.
Sarifs servant chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
There's nothing like a good revenge fic to calm the nerves. I know that this story wasn't exactly comedy oriented, but then again, neither are half the "jokes" in recent Family Guy seasons, so I wish we'd had something like this in the actual show. It could still make a good "sequel" episode with some changes.

Nice work on the writing, it was definitely a good read.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »