Reviews for Payback from a Pipe
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
As a huge Brian/Stewie fan, I loved this. Quagmire is a piece of crap and deserves all the bad things that happen to him. He's totally hilarious, but he really is crap. He would have been murdered in jail many years ago in real life. Sex offenders don't last long. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Fuck you Cartman! Brian didn't deserve to get beaten and you know it. He never knew that Ida was a man and he didn't deserve this fate. So I'm going to write a death threat demanding that Brian gets his revenge on Quagmire for what he did or else I will murder Seth Macfarlane and his writers!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
I meant Stewie, not Steele
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
You could have had Steele also counter Quagmires point that Brian is a "bad father", when really, Brian straightened out his son's life to the point that he left to straighten out his mother's life (bad fathers don't pass on those kinds of good principles to their children). Meanwhile, Quagmire gave up his daughter so "she could have a better life" which would be admirable, but we all know he actually got rid of her because she was cockblocking him (he could have given her a nice life, no real excuses), and what's worse is that the sicko plans to nail her when she's older.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
At that moment...

Quagmire realized...

That he really screwed up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
This is a message to Cartman: Fuck you
Cartman chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
For all you pathetic brian fans. This is just a fanfic, it isnt cannon. So brian is still beaten up. And quagmire is still chillin' harm-free. Brian got what he deserved, he's a arrogant nobody. So a message to brian-fans. Fuck you
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
You my man, are a true hero.

I admit that Brian can be self-righteous arrogant, abrasive and occasionally unpleasant, it doesn't mean that Quagmire has any ground for resenting him. Any character could have done the speech and have it work, but they decided to have Quagmire to do it. Quagmire isn't in any position to preach considering...well, Peter put it best in "The Cleveland Show": "Quagmire, you're a rapist".

My favorite part about this was Stewie's speech. I thought it was very passionate. Even though Quagmire's speech to Brian on why he hates him has some points. However, I thought Stewie's speech was a nice way to counter the things Quagmire said about Brian. I liked how you had Stewie point out Quagmire's Necrophilia, and had Stewie nearly kill him.

I loved Stewie's "I'm the only one allowed to beat on you".

I really believe that Quagmire got what he deserved for beating up Brian just because he slept with Quagmire's transgender Dad. How on earth was Brian was supposed to know that he was sleeping with Quagmire's dad!? And Quagmire got pissed and nearly killed Brian for something he didn't know! It was totally unjustified!

My only critique would be that Stewie forgot to call Quagmire out for condemning Brian not spending any time with his son, when Quagmire's abandoned illegitimate children on every continent.

Great story.
Blue Marvel 0 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
It's good to see Quagmire get what was coming to him.
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This was a very well done one shot. The characters acted perfectly in character and the charm, tone and pacing was spot on. Anyway I personally think Quagmire got what he deserved for beating up Brian just because he slept with Quagmire's transgender Dad. And this story once again does show how much of a good friend Stewie is to Brian and I found it funny how Stewie forced him to say that he fell down the stairs. Overall a very good story.
quagmore chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
crapp
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Om my god I absolutely love this. Brian and Stewie are the only characters on the show I like and I can so see this happening. Personally I think Stewie a changling lol. Well done 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
How touching.
More Dakka chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That was cathartic.
LittleEarthquakes11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I LOVED this. This was amazing. Thank you sooooooo much!