Reviews for Payback from a Pipe
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 1/22
You my man, are a true hero.

I admit that Brian can be self-righteous arrogant, abrasive and occasionally unpleasant, it doesn't mean that Quagmire has any ground for resenting him. Any character could have done the speech and have it work, but they decided to have Quagmire to do it. Quagmire isn't in any position to preach considering...well, Peter put it best in "The Cleveland Show": "Quagmire, you're a rapist".

My favorite part about this was Stewie's speech. I thought it was very passionate. Even though Quagmire's speech to Brian on why he hates him has some points. However, I thought Stewie's speech was a nice way to counter the things Quagmire said about Brian. I liked how you had Stewie point out Quagmire's Necrophilia, and had Stewie nearly kill him.

I loved Stewie's "I'm the only one allowed to beat on you".

I really believe that Quagmire got what he deserved for beating up Brian just because he slept with Quagmire's transgender Dad. How on earth was Brian was supposed to know that he was sleeping with Quagmire's dad!? And Quagmire got pissed and nearly killed Brian for something he didn't know! It was totally unjustified!

My only critique would be that Stewie forgot to call Quagmire out for condemning Brian not spending any time with his son, when Quagmire's abandoned illegitimate children on every continent.

Great story.
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
It's good to see Quagmire get what was coming to him.
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This was a very well done one shot. The characters acted perfectly in character and the charm, tone and pacing was spot on. Anyway I personally think Quagmire got what he deserved for beating up Brian just because he slept with Quagmire's transgender Dad. And this story once again does show how much of a good friend Stewie is to Brian and I found it funny how Stewie forced him to say that he fell down the stairs. Overall a very good story.
quagmore chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
crapp
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Om my god I absolutely love this. Brian and Stewie are the only characters on the show I like and I can so see this happening. Personally I think Stewie a changling lol. Well done 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
How touching.
More Dakka chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That was cathartic.
LittleEarthquakes11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I LOVED this. This was amazing. Thank you sooooooo much!
MarcelineFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Yes, this is MUCH better! I've always disliked Quagmire, so that's a bonus.
Kasper bye chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I Think its great but not for a family guy episode, it would need to have more humor in it, but again many of the thing in your text would great for an episode, great work here's my email if you want to respond:
Dboba chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Fantastic. Stewie sticking up for man's best friend... or baby's best friend. I love these two characters and the story here is spot on. Well done.
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wow...I was wanting something like that to happen after Brian got beaten up. It was nice of Stewie to defend him like that.

Keep up the great work!
aangavatarstate5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Poor thing , glenn must have beaten Brian to his near death experience ( goes over to Brian and comforts him )
UnknownPerson19 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Only one word to describe this story: Amazing.
kaitlin kraus chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That would've been awesome if that really happened in the episode
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »