Reviews for Heaps of Fax
Drop Dead Geeky chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was. AWESOME!
maximumwolf242 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I cried reading Gone :'c
I love all of them! The spider was so fluffy!
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I have been looking for a well written, well thought of, story for so long, and I can honestly say that you nailed it. This was like a lifesaver for me , and it's by far the best written Fax fic I have read in this fandom. I only review stories that speak to me, and this was undoubtedly one of them. Simply beautiful. Keep up the good work!

Daphne
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was great, I loved it!
Pushing Daisies chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I loved that line about showering together to save water... dang, I'm supposed to be studying but I can't stop laughing! Good work, I'm going to effectively fail my test! Lol, jk but I do love that line
sirensindeepwaters chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
my fav is the last one
Sammilovesbutterflies chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
These were really good. :)
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
You're an awesome author. This stories make you feel what the character is feeling. They are sad, happy, sweet, and full of emotion. I can't say I loved them though. Most were too full of sadness for me to love. I think they are beautiful stories and I liked them. It just feels wrong to say I loved them because of the misery and pain in them. Its a good story. I hope you continue to write and become an author one day because that seems to me to be your calling. I don't know because I don't know you but from these an author is what you should become.
flygirl101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i love it! Gone is amazing...but so sad...
ethereal chaos chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow. You're an amazing writer. Usually I like to point out minor things like misplaced commas or words spelled wrong, but I didn't see anything wrong with yours. It was absolutely beautiful.
randomgleekwithwings24 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010