Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: KuroTenshi
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I love this and I have to say Zabuza is kind of awesome in this fic. I hope you aren't dead as this story is worthy of being written into completion. If you just don't have time or the desire to continue this I would love to adopt it as unlike my big mistake I made in Dog-Eared Fox Demon, (introducing an OC protagonist while making the government portion of the village smart enough that Hiruzen doesn't have six billion requests for Naruto's execution, the average Joe go vigilante, and some technical and sort of clan bull**** prevents anyone from adopting Naruto because Jiraiya being unfortunately absent is still sending weekly sums of 10,000 dollars to Naruto as a sort of Child support) I however would likely just brush up the grammar and continue this.
pensuka chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
got to admit naruto did a badass move there
uscias chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
justcommenting chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
DON'T SHOOT HAKU! God, that scared me, I was just happily reading when I just saw 'tell me or I shoot Haku' I love Haku, you can't shoot him! Anyway, yah I loved it! Naruto's so ridiculously OP!
panther73110 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Just found this and hope you finish it
shadow7002 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
will there be any more
Ultimate Challenge writer chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Please update soon but also please in the beginning shoot all the people known so far for targeting naruto in the story shot
shadow12 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Cool! Keep up the good work!
Ppsh chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Uzumaki grow wings and have super control over the elements. And no ones ever heard about it. Yeah, totally plausible. /facepalm
froger495 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
Crazed Fan chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I really enjoy your story so far. Continue writing. Sincerely Crazed Fan.
darksider82 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
supermonky18 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Keep up the good work I like the story line you have going
JAIMOL chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
It's a great story. I hope you update soon.