Reviews for Renee's Reasons
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I have always thought that Renee was selfish, and I still think so. Notice how she says she was a bad mom, but doesn't tell Phil that she has left Bella with no food, left her with some of her rotten boyfriends, etc. People say things like that when they know they have been rotten, but they want you to pet them and tell you that you did a good thing. Renee wanted Phil to tell her that everything was fine, and so he did.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
that did not sound like the story Bella told Edward did it
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Interesting reading this side of the event. Thanks for sharing.
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I've always suspected that readers negative feelings about Renee colored the few stories featuring her. She's usually portrayed as a selfish flake, but Charlie had to have seen some good in her, right? At least your story is more balanced and fair. Insights are good I always say. Thanks for these.
paulineta chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Renee is evil!

I know she was depressed and that Charlie shoud've done much more, but taking away his baby... I don't know.

I can tell you that it was amazing and that it captivated me thoroughly (I hope I speled it right)I was able to feel the pain and loos Charlie went through, and I was very mad with Renee. Of course I don't know what it feels like because I don't have children of my own, but I think that taking away a child or feeling the way Renee did towards Bella muct be awful.

Thank you very much for sharing, I know it's not my place to do it, but I feel like it... I enjoy it very much
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Loved it I actually started tearing up during lol but it was reli amzing