Reviews for Timeless Webs
Talon5Krrde chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
It is good that Sam gets with Max and not Ruby.
pielover62 chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
I really enjoyed this story and you did a wonderful job of blending the two, but I have to say I agree with an earlier review that suggested you use a beta. I'm also hopiong for a sequel since we were left with quite a few loose ends. Any plans for one?
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
Wow this is an awesome story! Will there be a sequel?

mjg021182 chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
This was a really intriguing premise. I really enjoyed this. I like how you entwined the two fandoms together, it made sense. Also, while you did that, you kinda answered some of the unanswered questions/loose ends from the end of season 2 of dark angel, which was cool. So this is my new canon ending of dark angel, :D

Ppeppzz chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
Surely that can't be The End... WTH?

Isabelle8888 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
I hope you are still working on the next part. I just read every chapter and loved it, never thought of max and sam before and let me tell you now my own ideas are forming, damn muses :) All the ideas were very original and great, please continue.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
I read this story over a couple of days, and found that the storyline was compelling and the characterisation was quite well done so that the crossover worked very well. (I know Supernatural much better than Dark Angel, though, of which I remember only the very basic plotline from years ago.) It was structured very well so that interest was sustained throughout and the various plotlines meshed seamlessly, action sequences interspersed with quieter dialogue and introspection scenes. It certainly kept me reading to the very end, which was a satisfying conclusion to the story yet leaves an opening for a sequel to be written. Please believe me when I say that I would not have stuck with this story unless I felt that it was very good.

That being said, I do have a few issues with it. Firstly, you need a beta editor to catch typos and correct grammar errors and word misuse. You are probably relying too much on spellcheck: all that does is correct spelling, it cannot tell you if the word is being used improperly. For example, when you mean sight you consistently use site, where for were, wonder for wander. When you had Dean say "Expect Santa and angels" I think you meant "except", a completely opposite meaning. Also, plurals and possessives have gotten mixed up quite frequently, especially its and it's, and verb tenses also need some work along with compound words. Having a knowledgeable someone check over your writing before you post will go a long way towards making it more pleasurable to read, as constantly tripping over grammatical gaffs really is distracting and annoying to the reader.

I have the sense that you are quite young, and given the amazing imagination you obviously have to come up with this fic I expect you will have many more stories to share. I hope that my comments will not deter you from continuing to post but will help you to improve your writing to truly showcase your talent. More exceptional Canadian authors can only be a good thing! (I checked your page and will give some more of your work a try. I expect good stuff...)
januarysunshine13 chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
Really getting into this fic...With John coming to the gang it will definitely become interesting! Looks like Sam & Max are getting cozy! Please bring some jealous Alec...It would be great if u make it a love triangle...Please!
CatishAngel07 chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
Hey, I got your message and I am glad that there is going to be more to this, because honestly this ending kinda sucked. No offense really, but it was really abrupt and like you just wanted to finish it. It was short and instead of showing us what happened, like you have through the whole story, you just told us about it. Like the press conferance, that would have been something to write out and show us.

But anyway, I'm glad that in what ever future you have planned for this John seems to be coming off the side lines. I like his character and cant wait to see what you do with him and how much of the hunting world you put into this. Later.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
I absolutely loved this story with all the different dynamics between characters and what not.

Bobby's reaction was hilarious when he saw the broadcast. I wanted him to say "Idjit" at least once in his section as he nods his head disapprovingly at the boys' choices.

FINALLY! John makes an appearance. It would be so amusing to see Dean being 'the good soldier' in front of TC if John shows up giving them a piece of his mind for their stunt on the broadcast.

I like during Dean's celebration that he felt more relaxed and familiar when he's hanging out with Alec and the others. I did like Sam and Max supporting each other (still not use to them being 'together' but I could get use to it for the story)

I can't wait for the sequel and I'm so glad that there is one! D Can't wait and thanks for writing this! One of my favorite DA/SPN crossovers I've read. D
CatishAngel07 chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Hey, very nice story you have going here. I like it a lot, there are few decently lenghted crossovers of this genra out there so I am always happy to find one.

Now I have a concern, just how does the timeline in this go? I am either a little confused on my end or your line is more like a loopdy loo. You have Dean being fourteen when he was kidnapped but he's twenty six now, or it at this point in the show, so even if Alex was born right after Dean was let go he'd only be twelve( ;3, blink, blink) Yep, Im a little confused, haha. But other that an wanky time line really you have an interesting story here, especially how you threw in the bit about the angels right at the end. Wasn't expecting that but it sure made everything a hell of a lot more exciting. So good job so far. Later.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
I like the tag team of Dean & Alec when fighting. Dean & Alec's conversations are always amusing and entertaining because of their very similar personalities.

"Ready to do this?" -Dean

"I was born ready." -Alec

"Funny thing that, so was I." -Dean

I really see a strong Max/Sam pairing in this...kind of funny since 453 is "Sam" as well. Hehe...

Dream!Dean reminded me of that dreamroot episode in Season 3 when Dean met Demon!Dean

Great way to have the battle but I sense a sequel for some odd reason.

Update soon and I hope you had fun on your vacation!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
I like that Dean's "purpose" in the plan is clear enough.

I like the raw emotion from Dean and the devotion from Bobby.

In a way, is Dean blood related to all the transgenics? All of them being somewhat blood-related to each other? No wonder Manticore didn't go with breeding once it was an option. ;D

I like the lines too. They were amusing as always.

#1 (from memory):

"How are you feeling Dean?"

"It does seem to be your default setting."

Bobby saying Ijdots is always fun.

I like how you used the 'be careful/always' lines between Dean and Bobby when they were originally from Max and Alec.

Update soon and enjoy your vacation!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
I definitely like that we're finally getting into Dean's forgotten memories. Love to see how Dean 'told off' Manticore. I guess Joshua wouldn't remember a teen!Dean.

I like that Dean is 'scary smart' (like come on! Why wouldn't he be?) and I like how Bobby puts it/thinks it:

"The fact that Dean had managed this much was impressive, Bobby knew the boy was smart. He had forced him to get his GED while stuck with him one summer, it was moments like this that Bobby sometimes forgot just how smart Dean was. Scary smart, the kind of smart that the youngest Winchester could only dream of."

I like how Dean and Bobby work on the Runes...just shows that Dean is a so much better Ordinary than Logan who couldn't get much translating done ;D

Update soon!

Have fun on your vacation!
januarysunshine13 chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
Wow,,,Max & Sam? That's a new one! I guess if Alec would be jealous or not? I think I'd really love that! Update soon...