Reviews for Yandere
eenayde chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Amazing fic. It was so good! I'm addicted. Such a sad ending. It was perfectly written and the plot was awesome!
Kakashi Attacke chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Freaking amazing! I absolutely loved it and wasn't expecting that ending. It was really well written, too. Overall just awesome.
Abigail-kun chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story, i got more shocked as i read on, i didn't thought it would all end that way, but its a really good story *thumbs up* although my poor Deidara died v.v im still glad i've read this 3 thanks for writing it
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
uhuh...nice storyyyyyy
LongShadyEyes chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Omg i loved this fanfick it was soooo awsome! I loved hw darker the story got as it went on it made me want to keep reading to see what would happin next. The ended was sooooo sad and rly dark i had know idea it would end that way but i still like it even if it was sad and not a happy one. Anyway the story was awsome i wish there were more fanficks like this one i love dark fanficks and all so constructive critcism there neds to be more of thse storys! I rly hope you do another one like this fanfick i loved it so mch i wnt to read more lol )
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
This story of DeiSasa is majorly...shocking? but i still like this gory plot!
Squirrel0304 chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
That was a really good fanfic. I like the creativity and twisted ending. It was ssssooooooo wrong, and had such an unusuall plot. Awesome!
Necrosame chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
This story gave me chills. It was brilliant and horrifying. The way you described sasori's mental state was just...scary. Despite his questionable sanity I still managed to feel very bad for him. I really loved this story I can't begin to explain just how creepy and compelling it was.

Bravo.

-Necro
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
Great fic! Usually I hate it when Sasori and Deidara end up apart but this was just so good. I couldn't stop reading it! I felt so bad for Deidara and Sasori was almost bipolar...
phlegmingtongmail.com chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
...wow. That was really...engaging...and...depressing. But I loved it. All of my favourite elements...deisaso...au...murdering...tobi dead...except for dei dead...um...this was a sad ending. :( but still a great fic.
PMSingTeenager chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
wow that was a bit dark now wasnt it? lol ah well i liked it anyway good job 21stcentury!
DiamondTauro chapter 15 . 7/9/2010
So must suspense...I feel bad...Poor Dei...Poor Sasori...Love this fanfic...
JulieKheel chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
Wow, this story is amazing. I just couldn't stop reading it. I was addicted to the story.

I was thinking how you would end it, and I couldn't imagine Deidara going to the police, and for a few seconds, I tought that Deidara would kill Sasori. But your ending was the best!
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
I believe Sasori deserves someone better, the blond brat is just not worth his time. When are you going to continue you're other Sasodei fic anyway?
DeeaE chapter 15 . 7/5/2010