Reviews for Shards
CitrineDiamondEyes chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh gosh. There is so much emotion and anguish and fear in this one piece and I just want to cry from how desperate the characters are. This makes me feel so sad along with the characters, and I absolutely love it. This is amazing. Please keep writing. It doesn't matter what: if it's a fanfiction, or original stories, or anything, just keep writing, because you have a lot of talent.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really enjoyed reading it!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That's so abstract, yet expressive. Very well-written, if I do say so myself.
ht4eva chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This piece was absolutely beautiful! It made me extremely sad, but it was worth the pain to be able to read such an amazing story! *Cries slightly.* Roy and Riza's separation was one of the darkest times in my career as a Fullmetal Alchemist groupie...*Embarrassed laugh.*
Megami.Ze chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Breathtaking.

Simply awe-inspiring. This was an amazing, awesome oneshot. It was very angsty, very dark and very touching. This is the exact type of fiction I love to read. You portrayed every character perfectly (in my eyes). You really touched deep down on their fears and on their feelings with the most minimal amount of words possible. It's beautiful. The way you write is amazing, it's very poetic, very fluid and very entrancing. I'll admit, as soon as I saw you wrote another story I was over the moon because your last story really moved me. And you did it again. The imagery you used was also beautiful and crystal clear. I could only wish to write with such elegance as you do.

Fantastic story, and I encourage you to write more (yes please!). The review may not be long - these days it seems like the idea is the longer it is the more they liked it? - but I truly find this *amazing*.

-Ze
Hana chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Simply amazing. At first it was hard to comprehend since everything was just fragments of thought, but it is appreciated in the end. How Hawkeye replies in the end is the perfect ending.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 5/10/2010