Reviews for Bleed One Million Stories
sisterdeath15 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
this cant be it...please dont let that be it!
SmilieLikeAVamp chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
WHYYY! DONT TORTURE ME LIKE THIS! WRITE MORE!
Rachel chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I really like this last story. You should deffinately continue it, the cliff hanger is killing me. Also, I've read the women of the otherworld books and I think it would be cool if Derek met the pack. Pleeease write more of this.:)
Ranger's Only Girl chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
LOVED this chapter, I think it was a great idea to blend the two series together. I would love for you to make this into a seperate fanfic! It would be interesting to see how the characters would blend. In my mind I've always seen Tori and Savannah to be similar in their personalitties and could totally see them striking up a friendship after the initial witchy rivalry, also maybe some spellcasting help for Tori from Page. I also think it would be cool if Derek met the werewolves and to be able to ask them questions I'm sure he has about himself (I think of him and Clay as similar too, and it would be cute to see Elena and Chloe strike up a conversation about their wolfy men). And of course necromancy help for Chloe from Jamie. Anyways great job! )
Knight on Fire chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Of course I'm interested! This story is amazing and you NEED to continue! Update soon!
FCgrl chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
everything you've written has been awesome! but i'm not going to lie, if you can continue with this story line: please do! especially in derek's pov! to me, you seemed to really capture his character well. it was intelligent, aware, but still seemed real.

can't wait for your next update!

FCgrl
vampiremom1221 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Liked this short. I would totally love to see it blown into a full story. Was Jeremy implying that Derek was his actual son. Can't wait to read more. I hope you decide to fill it out some more.
i.do.believe.in.fairies26 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
wait wha is the otherworld series like what is it about
suzi1811 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Loved it! Definetly turn it into more! My only complaint is that Savannah wouldn't have attacked Tori, espeacially as she'd be about 21 by now, she may have given them the cold shoulder if she didn't trust them or was unhappy with the situation but she wouldn't have attacked unless attacked first! Paige would have been welcoming though, she was spot on and I imagine Lucas wished he could go with them but would recognise how his presence could help keep the kids safe as other sorcerors and cabals don't dare hurt him or Benicio would go after them all with a vengenence and the full might of the most powerful Cabal in exsistence, the Cortez cabal. Jeremy is probably not used to being hung up on! Update soon please!
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Definatly continue this short!
murrey-2012 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
YAY! I will get down on my hands and knees and beg you if it would get you to make this into a novella! Update soon!
Person95 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I'd really like to see this carry on to be a kinda-sorta story! Of course, I absolutely love any story where the pack is involved and this one seems as though it would actually make sense :) Please carry on writing this story- even if it is a completely different one-shot.
maveldiaz chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Oh please, please, please continue this chapter!
That Boy Over There chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
That was AWSOME I definetly think that you should turn it into something more.
Call me Mad chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
That was really good! Could you maybe consider continueing it?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »