Reviews for Feel my Rath
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Thank you for doing this fanfic. Rath is one of my favorite Ben 10 alien.
youngmedusa49 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
can i get a request?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
I do not own Ben 10. Well, since that's out of the way, lets move on….

"FIRE"

Ring….Ring….Ring….

Rath: Hellooooo…..

Kevin: Hey, Tennyson. I think your house is on fire!

Rath: WHAT? WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?

Kevin: Cuz, I can see your fat head on the 6'oclock news.

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN' KEVIN E. LEVIN-

Kevin: Yeah, yeah. You will bash my head in, or shove somethin pointless down my throat. I got it. But dude, your house is still on fire!

Rath: OK! I KNOW! SO WHAT DOES RATH DO ABOUT IT!

Kevin: Ok, just relax, Benji. Just go into your bathroom, plug up your bathtub, and let it fill up. Whatever you do, do not shut the water off. Let it constantly run. That way, the water will put out the fire.

Rath: YEAH! I GOT IT! UH, THANKS!

Kevin: Sure, no problem, man.

Kevin gets off the phone, and proceeds to laugh at the good deed he did for his best pal Rath.

FIREFIREFIREFIR EFIREFIREFIREFI REFIREFIRE

"Kevin Ethan Levin!"

Kevin rolls out from underneath his car to glance up at the angry red head before him. He didn't know how the girl could mysteriously show up at his garage with out making a sound. It amazed him every time she did it.

"What?"

Gwen just stands there, making sure she chose her words wisely, and to try and calm herself down, before she spoke.

She heavily sighs.

"On my way over here, I received a frantic phone call from Ben. Saying something along the lines of , his fat head being on the news, a fire, the bathtub, and now his house is completely flooded! You wouldn't know anything about that…. Would you Kevin?"

Kevin chuckles to himself. But made sure it was low enough for Gwen not to hear.

"No. Why would I know anything about that? I haven't seen or talked to Ben all day."

Gwen raises a brow at her boyfriend. Truly unfazed by his fake innocence.

"Uh huh… So tell me… Where did Ben get the bright idea, to put out an imaginary fire by filling up the bathtub?"

Kevin was suppressing his laughter. But being a former con man, he was good at keeping up certain appearances. It was what he was good at.

"I don't know! Maybe he saw how to do it on one of your lame educational programs. Or maybe, just maybe, it was his own dumb idea. Lets face it, he isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box, Gwen."

The girl rolls her eyes. Now she knew Kevin had been up to this. He went on the defensive too quickly. Hanging around the boy day in and day out, gave her the advantage of knowing Kevin all too well.

"I know you did this to him Kevin! You need to go, and help Ben clean up the mess in his house, that you helped create!"

Kevin stares the girl down. Sure, he did it. But he wasn't going to cave into her demands that easily. Nope, he made up his mind. He was not going to give in.

"No."

Gwen sighs again. She didn't know what possessed Kevin to do this. But she felt it was her job to get to the bottom of it, and fix it. This was what she was good at.

"Just tell me why, Kevin. Please."

This time she said please, and on top of that, put on her sad, pout face, the one she knew Kevin couldn't shrug off. It has worked many times, when she wanted to get an answer out of the boy.

…Crap…

Kevin lets out a low growl. "Fine…" He sighs. "Remember yesterday, when Ben faked sneezed on the back of my head, and left smoothie all over the back seat of my car, and my hair, just as a… what'd he call it? Oh yeah…" He glares back a Gwen. " A joke? ….That's why."

Gwen was trying not to laugh at Kevin. She, after all was more of the 'adult' of the trio, but still, the joke Ben pulled was kind of funny. Though she did feel bad for Kevin.

"Kevin, I'm sorry that Ben did that to you. But seriously, did you have to ruin his parents house to get back at him?"

The older teen just smiled. Paybacks sucked when coming from Kevin Levin. Rath should've known better not to have messed with a professional.

"Yes."

"Kevin!"

The boy just rolls his eyes. So much for not caving into the girls demands. Yeah, that worked. Way to go there Kevin.

"Fine. I'll go. Not because I feel guilty about it. Cuz I don't. The little twerp got what he deserved."

Gwen smiles at the older boy. She knows that's the best she was going to get out of him.

"Thank you Kevin."

Kevin looks to girl and grins.

"Yeah, yeah. Lets go help out your dweeb of a cousin. Though, you have to admit, it's pretty funny how he was too stupid to figure out that his house really wasn't on fire. I mean, a normal person would have at least smelled smoke.

Kevin pauses for a moment, and turns to Gwen.

Or, maybe he had another booger the size of Kansas again, and It clogged his senses, or somethin."

Gwen just looked at him confused. Why was Kevin rambling on about something as nasty as Rath's boogers? Her conclusion on this matter? Boys -were -disgusting….

Laughs to the people,

The Spoon.

You have to have read the chapter "Booger" to get the ending on this. Either way, it was a hoot! Hope you enjoyed it!

PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF PETE! REVIEW!

CUZ PETE, SURE LOVES THE HECK OUT OF YOU!

Much thanks!
Mist chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
ROFL STFU IM DONE ROFL LL ROMFA LMFAO
Mist chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I am done! Lol
That Guy chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
I liked this chapter quite a lot, they should make something like this into an actual episode. I've always wanted to see how Rath would react to Julie since she's so sweet and understanding (and he's the opposite).

Although, it would've been nice to see how the date ended, Rath should've interacted a bit more with Julie (for example, Rath getting nervous while they watch a romance movie, or Rath getting scared and latching on to Julie (or the other way around?) while they watch a horror movie (or something like that)).
Kendell chapter 25 . 5/25/2011
Great job! funny as always! Yeah, finally got back to reviewing. Poor Rath can't catch a break.

Hey, idea I had while out playing mini golf for my birthday. What about Rath trying to play miniture golf? Big super strong Tiger who doesn't know his strength and has a hair-trigger temper playing a game requiring control and patients would be funny as all get out. Maybe bowling too.
Saiyura chapter 25 . 2/4/2011
woot so happy!
echoecho-girl chapter 25 . 2/2/2011
*at the emergency room*

doctor: so, how did echoecho-girl's butt fall off?

echoecho: she was laughing too hard at "Feel My Rath."

I LOVED THIS ONE! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! But do you mind telling me how and why Ben is Rath all of the time? Did the Omnitrix or Ultimatrix malfunction or does Ben just turn into Rath at random moments of the day? Either way, this is awesome-sauce. XD
Skylark Evanson chapter 25 . 2/2/2011
Hahahahaha! For some reason, I saw that coming! When he said it only spelled out stuff with Os I was like, HE'S GOT SPAGHETTI-OS! LOL! I love Rath. He's just too darn funny... Hahaha. Anyways, loveedddd it!

~Sky
music lover bwg chapter 24 . 12/14/2010
Ok I wanted to say, I'm so sorry I havent reviewed in forever. I did not have a computer for the longest time and I had very limited internet on my phone that did not allow me to review. But thanks for the mention in your story I awwed out loud!
Skidzz chapter 24 . 12/1/2010
oh dude you have GOT to make more XDDD

I have never laugh this much in awhile...weellll actually 2 days ago.

oh btw, this is skittles713 from deviantart speaking (not sure if you remember the name but just makin sure; )

Anyways, I love Rath even MORE XD
echoecho-girl chapter 19 . 11/17/2010
can i have a cookie for reviewing? sorry, i'm really psychotic
echoecho-girl chapter 18 . 11/17/2010
rath has a good point. the boat in the bottle isn't going any where, so why should it have a sail?
echoecho-girl chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
i really wish you would make up a story like this, only with echo echo. Sorry. I'm very obsessed with that little white alien. HE'S SO TINY! it's like you can fit him in your pocket! Please? Pretty please? MY SANITY DEPENDS ON IT! okay, maybe not, but could you maybe think about my suggestion? Remember: don't swallow spoons... ;-)