Reviews for A Picture is Worth Exactly 100 Words
qhrciskrpc chapter 5 . 3/5
Ever wonder why Eddie left Bella?
annaharding chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
Loved all of these (except #2 was SO sad). What a talent to be able to tell a story in exactly 100 words!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
Okay just finished reading these. My faves were: #1, 2, 4, 12, 13 (would make a great story), 16, and 17.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Oh, NO!
(maybe these stories aren't my cup of tea after all, sorry)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wicked Maria.
Seekingbecca chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
oh...
Seekingbecca chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
so shes dead? i'm confused!
Seekingbecca chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
awww...
whohellanoes chapter 25 . 1/10/2011
these were great. thank you
Great Chemistry chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
"He always thinks too much, Nessie" Truer words were never spoken. Way to end on a happy note :) Family times always make me mushy on the inside.

Congrats to you too! Finishing this is definitely something to be proud of; you did an excellent job :D I can't say when, but I'm working through my to-read list and your chapter fic is on it! That means you haven't heard the last from me ;)

~Jenn, Great Chemistry
Great Chemistry chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
So, I kept staring at this one, but I must be pretty dense. I can't figure out what Felix did or didn't decide about the dark haired woman that would piss off Aro.

Maybe it's been too long since I've been reading (a very likely possibility) but I couldn't get it on my own.

I like seeing Felix thinking for himself instead of just acting the brute. Bonus points for using one of my favorite words, "autonomy." ;)
stalburkslovers chapter 25 . 8/4/2010
hehe nice
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
What a perfect ending! So much love in this. Can't wait for the next Twi25! :)
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 24 . 7/28/2010
YESSSS! Volturi action! I think this was my fave prompt. Loved the last two lines. So suspenseful. Really, really great!
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 23 . 7/28/2010
My goodness. This was deep. Nice use of the prompt. Very dark and sort of depressing (but in a good way). :)