Reviews for A Storm in the Night
IronClawedDemon chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Not a big fan of your decision to cut off his hand as I'm sure he need both hands to do seals and I believe that if he can't use seals that he would have just lost all of his use yeah he can use weapons but he wouldn't be the same it screws up him using taijutsu and ninjutsu and whoopty doo he has the ability to turn into a crippled fox wow "amazing!" Any ways sorry that I'm flaming you I felt that this need to be said as I feel that the decision you have made is terrible
Phantom chapter 31 . 10/17/2014
It's a really awesome story - so please continue it!
The Sleeping Meerkat chapter 31 . 9/27/2013
This story is fantastic
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
This seems to be shorter then all of the other chapters and I am saddened that it has gone on for so long without an update.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
Last chapter you asked for input on your own Character. I didn't say anything because I had little info to override my bysis on the matter so far it is looking good and Isn't a self insert that knows everything and makes it pointless for the characters in the show to be in the story.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
I fear so any ways even if you have a good reason for this. I hope you have plans on bringing it back.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I am enjoying this story so far. I personally think that it would be a nice way to have the Fox change Naruto into a girl. Now I am so late in this story that I have my doubts that you would and it is only my personal preference. I hope it has happen but wouldn't hold it against you if you didn't do it. Thanks for this story.
bloodyhound17 chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
Nice
Konri Kari chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
This is great!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
a good fic an amasing fic even you mention OCs oh if it is done well it will be fine but one i read them i wanted to stab myself takara specificly i hated
AzarathianMage chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
It's like hair: Clothes are damn near indestructible in anime.
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
inukakashi
Pyrophoricity chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
awsome story, keep it up !
TimeLoopedPowerGamer chapter 31 . 2/1/2013
Team Anko is well on their way to finishing the second stage naked but for tatters. I can only feel that their sensei would approve. Don't give this one up, the world needs more Tenten.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
damn this is the best written fanfic iv ever read