Reviews for All I Have To Do Is Dream
I am the Bird of Hermes chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Great story. Please do update this.
bluebelle94 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Despite this being so long that you have updated, I hope that you could continue this story. This story is amazing and I would love to read more XD
Hannah-The-Hufflepuff chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
This is by far one of the best freddy Krueger storys I've ever say that wasnt the ending? If it was really sad but great. :-)
sessysbaby666 chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
love this story. when do you think your going to update again?
doglover208 chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
This story is pretty good! Its not abandoned is it?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I like the idea of your story! This fic isn't abandoned is it?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
This was amazing! You should do a sequel pleeeaaase! :)
IsYourH3artTaken chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
*brushes dust off*
Hi there! :D I know it's been quite some time since you updated, but I just discovered this story and I must say, it is the best out of the entire archive. Very well written and the characterization is spot on. I would like it very much if you continued. (:
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Love this story! Amazing job! Can't wait for your next update!
Jen chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I truly hope you update this story, you are truly an amazing writer.
skycord1990 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
I am loving your story! I felt like crying because before everything went downhill, Freddy and Frankie were going to run away but her father caught on. And now after thirteen years, she sees him again but he has a demon that will kill her. I very hope you start updating again
Fangirlz chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
When will the next chapter come when
NightFury812 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this story, I'm really looking forward to the next update :)
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I love this! Good I hope that you do update soon especially since you haven't updated in over a year. This was such a sweet chapter so full of angst and awesomeness. I hope that Frankie can stoke the fire of love and desire in demon Freddy as well. X3 I love your writing style. There are some really BAD Fredd fics out there I'm just glad that you're stuff is so well thought out and written. I mean the grammar and plot lines on some of these just made me want to carve my eyes our with a spoon. Thanks for being awesome!
kawi ax'nav chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
please!please!please!finish this before i go to boot camp!,!,!,! ITS BEEN FOREEEVVVVEERR!