Reviews for Bella's Fear
Shawna chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
Another wonderful story. I loved every word! Awsome job! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
Another wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work.
shawna chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
Another wonderful chapter. Poor Bela busted her lip open and has to get stitches ON TOP of already getting a flu shot! Her day isn't going very well, is it? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Great first chapter. Poor Bella! The part where she pounded on Edward's back was funny, though! Keep up the good work!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
Awesome work.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Awwwwwww
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Perfect
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
I wonder how will she get even.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Very interesting.
ellie.atkins11 chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
write more
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Debbie Hicks chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Chapter 6.
Twin Vampires Bit ME But BURNED For three painful days it was other with my other Wrist the Volturi heard a Newborn gone Bananas for Blood and a War and Battle ended up fertile was a Lux Lamia they sent the Guard after me of my disease ended up as my Gift officially blacked out without as all traces of my memories taken from me kidnapped it was a Offical Successful but myself was Hungry very deeply Thirsty after taken but Drained Gianna CCCCompletely killed her my first human being murdered and the more killed ate they wre pleaed to have me a Bioweapon and a Vampire on Federation duty as my newborn year Gone by i was Still hungry Again combinned three at ones and felt like a member that it really happened Alice had a Vision Bella oh god they done Medical Research had her time split as both and with the best friends who took Edward as well but with us that i was much older blasted weith him with them had a Daughter that our Carnivorous selves with as all of Bella what happened i dry Wept no tears rolled she is Changed with your best friends had hybrids we go home with the Phoenix coven what is it they are Coming all of them then too late with our witnesses were thrown ourselves these ones are blazed transported but their things deported but it is destroyed all of them very Tribazillions as all of them never made it too late their Helpers as all of them burst from our ashed corpses then remodeled as all of the homes much Extreme larger too largest that it happened the state of Washington in grief heard more Vampire were wild Vampire verision they needed more members it was all of them drained of blood after mating as all of our Souls and suddenly reincarnated but Bit fre of the mothers as all of them Venom took Control by Shattering as all of them very far way too much as all of them became Kindred with the Intergalactic Lycans all of them burst free the Volturi heard this about our Alien Reincarnation but we look in our twenties but could not be killed but burst free of the holes were Immortal by mistake had golden eyes as all Vegetarian vampires but we had human traits eat sleep breed and have kids Rose was not alone had kids eight or more on the way then it happened lost the need to mate but their mates ourselves look different but strange we look like Martians used my powers to disguise as Martians but suddenly Blasted outside with as all of them but came too late infertile but the hybrids were breeders but burst outside had each both what happened to us with them then they too had more kids but lost the need but all generations or as all Descendants with powers with ourselves as well but stopped dying here we are undead lost te bodies to them furious of my two gifts Great idea to Trick them oh yeah watch this my gift was shifting you have Both powers me give me a Wireless cigar with atomic smoke What are you Cameloid like Martia who played her Iman famous rich a model married to Sting played Feyd from DUNE i am a Trekker since 1966 but they heard about my life as a Trekker Vampire could change forms at will was a Mutated one so they did a fan film on Genesis 2 Edward oh my god Bella it's fake ourselves wre different but mutated but never aging but stopped dying at all.
Shawna chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter and great ending to the story. I loved every word. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.