Reviews for Forgive Us Our Sins
petiyaka chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
A bit confusing but happy to see you back. If michiru has fever, swimming wont do her any good.
petiyaka chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Is it not the meaning of teenage years: experiment and find your own way to life. Great job!
Fate-187 chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Hi...good to see you again.I love story about Michi and Ruka.

Wow...destiny lover 's a part which i very romantic.

Um...your story 's very "ll choose to live with her mother 's plan or move on her life.

Hope to see you luck.
lostinhersong chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
I am so very glad to see this story hadn't been abandoned! Amazing update as always, and I am anxiously awaiting another.
lostinhersong chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I love your spin on things. What if they had met before one of them gained their senshi powers? Great stuff.

Keep up the fantastic work, and I apologize for not reviewing chapters 2 and 3. I'll be a better reviewer the rest of the time. _
petiyaka chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
_ they officially are together. And now it's Haruka who's trying to awake Michiru to her destinity.

Good job!
petiyaka chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
2 chapters in a row! Good job!

Michiru is on the verge to breaking...poor girl! I hope Haruka will be able to help her.

Cute fic!
lostinhersong chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You've hooked my interest with this one. She keeps herself so busy in order to keep herself happy correct? She feels that idle time will only allow her mind to wander, and that would end up catastrophic.
SeraEris chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
kind of stressed me all that information and that you made it clear more than once that Michiru's schedule was full.

more on the text:

1. Michiru's sir name is not KENO [where did that came from] it is Kaiou [or Kaioh].

2. It is Mugen Gakuen 夢幻 学園 not Mugean gauken.

3. you said "...cover Gauken and whatever University" if you used Gakuen as a name is wrong because gakuen means academy the name of the academy is Mugen. it you wanted to say school and university why didn't you just say that or used your Japanese and say "daigaku" 大学

4. Do not use Japanese words out of a dialogue: "her sensei" "her okaa-san".

5. say Cram school outside of a dialogue and leave Juku alone or else you should also say "reizouku", "kaban" "sera fuku" "ofuru" and more.

you may know random Japanese words, but if you do not use them wisely then it seems like you have no idea where to use them and how and also that you want to show off.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
very promising.
Moonlightstreams chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Interesting start, nice writing style, please continue.