Reviews for A Suite Parody of Zack and Cody Fanfiction
Long story chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! Almost all the villains (usually Disney) must have a stupid past to spark hatred in them and somehow rationalizes their present evil!

Nice F minus...

Wasn't expecting you to put a "clever" plot for your parody though. . .
Wyntirsno chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Wow, nightmare of a teacher. Just trying to prove she is the smartest, huh. Her father really did a number on her. Hard to believe that Zack brought her down with that one test, lol

Good chapter. My fav parts are still Tiger and Sue chats. :P
Elianna22 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Very amusing! :) The pure-evil villain is the one of the worst offenders in Cliche World. Props for redeeming this villain by giving her a secret childhood pain and waiting until the end to reveal it. Parental rejection scores up there among overused secret childhood pains, but in the parody context, it totally works.

Btw, I noticed you mentioned some of your recently updated stories might not be updated again. I hope this isn't one of them! I also didn't mind the absence of violence :P
owlhero chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Starting off in a Star wars shout out was cool.

The one as an english teacher! Jeez, you are evil. It is an overused concept. For the good or dark side of the conflict.

Her mental description was that of a drill sargeant.

Turning the situation to increase Cody's fear was epically funny.

I wonder what the reason was using the wrath of grapes? But with the situation in the class, it must seem like to the students the end is coming.

Hahahaha...Zack being complimented only to be shot down. Might as well as stick a fork in Cody too and serve him up considering he was beaten with a word mallet.

The humerous twist on brotherly caring was unique and you added elements of both twins in especially zack to make a entertaining scene to read about taking a test. That's a first.

I am not sure to describe this but I laughed considering you used the one weakness joke from earlier in the chapter to defeat the evil teacher.

Only you could this...
thebadwitch13 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I like this one! Mostly because it involves an evil teacher and it just tickles my Education major heart! I think my favorite thing is how Ms Thomson has a cat with her in class, just sitting there!Also, nice Star Wars beginning( I giggled) and a chapter would not be complete from you without a killer penguin reference!

All of your updates are inspiring! Good on you mate!
TotalZayaGirl14 chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
Haha! This was great!:D You definitely have a lot of creativity! I don't think there's one of your stories that I've read that I haven't enjoyed! Well done! You're truly a pheonomenal writer!
owlhero chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Mary Sue just wont leave you alone? i always get a laugh with the conversations between the two of you.

As usual you pick the right topic (and real life) to mock and in fantastic fashion too.

Okay describing Zack's emotions in the first section: Wow, lots of imagery that makes me almost want to cringe!

The piano and the imaginary music playing in the background was perfect timing then again music usually does have perfect timing for certain actions. The concidence in this case made even hilarious.

At the same time, you allowed the relationship between the twins to have enough peaks and valleys to frankly last a multi-chapter or at least the irst few chapters anyway especially Zack's thoughts.

The bad guys' comments had me rolling on the floor. Between describing the purpose and obvious intentions, they made wonder about we keep using the same things in the same ways. What about changing things up?

I almost forgotten how I love pedro. This guy should get his own story. Seperate from this of course.

Okay that Chihuahuas line from the show was probably the most random line I have ever heard from any show period. And of course you use it to your advantage.

Showing your (mine as well) anime love, not bad. But not much okay. Oh wait its parody never mind.

All a atupid cooking recipe? Talk about turning something on its head. However if Cody was crazy i could see it happen.

NaNoWriMo: 50,000! Well I can see why there was no updates. I guess the hard part is keeping your energy uo towrite.
Elianna22 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Hilarity remains each time I read through this. Love all the cliches incorporated into the text, like wild inconsistencies and seen-it-a-million-times thoughts. The simile toward the end applies to an overwhelming number of brotherly love scenes seen in this fandom :P
Long story chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
HAhahaahhaaahahaha! xD I'm still laughing at the "after all the sky has been clear just two paragraphs ago"!

And piano songs got lyrics huh? Haha..

I totally love the line "We're clearly just here as an antagonist to you"! It made me laugh so hard! xD

It's a great chapter as always... x)
Wyntirsno chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Lol. I still love you arguing with yourself... um, I mean Mary-Sue. That was great, all the interruptions, the characters stepping out of the story to explain things to each other. Mary not being able to control herself and joining the story. Very fun.

And I cant wait to see the end of your nano story. :)
BlendedMinds chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
A recipe, all that was because of a recipe. I don't know whether to laugh...or to well...laugh! This was a fun chapter to read. I wanted Mary-Sue to win this battle. Which in a way she did. Great Job! :)
Long story chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
! I've never expected to Lol Out Loud reading a fic! XD
Long story chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
! I really Lol Out Loud reading this chapter! What a funny parody about twincest! Hahahaha! Can't stop laughing! XD
pac chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
HAHAHA I'm IN LOVE with this first chapter! You have captured the spirit of all twincest. Well, I'm going to stop reviewing. Gotta go read the next chapter of this awesome looking story!
AmberStella chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Awww, poor Cody :-( That was the worst day ever, and at the same time, completely hilarous! I guess you never know when a stranger with an AK-47 will be conveniently lurking.

I can't wait to see what you write next, O Master of Parodies. These keep getting funnier and funnier!

~La Tristesse~