Reviews for Lost Moment
The valkyrie goddess chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love clairexsteve but not has much has i love leonxclaire sad story T.T
voska chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Whoa, poor Leon.
BKLYNDREAM chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aw. NICELY done. Provided me with alot of entertainment while at work. I really enjoyed it.

Now I love Leon. To death, he's my favorite character. And since they work well together, I kinda like their pairing. But boy did this suck (not your fic, the situation). I felt so bad for him. Maybe this should turn into more of a one-shot, I would love to see Steve try to stand up against Leon.

Great job though, I loved it.
Boss-Awesome chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
well, a very good start to what im hopeing ( and proboly u to) will be a good story.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Last time I checked, you didn't have any stories but hey! I'm glad to ee you do, lol. Wow...poor Leon! To see Claire with Chris really killed him. I mean, what guy would want to see the girl he wants to be with the most with another man? Ah, he always has Ada or Angela or Ashley or the thousands of fangirls who love him...lmao! He should've offered Steve some gum to go with that cigarette :P. Great work! Keep it up!
cyanCaddy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story. Even though it's rather short at the moment, I enjoyed the time of reading very much. I adore the pairing LeonxClaire, but I also like StevexClaire. I hope you'll continue it soon :)