Reviews for The Jungle Moments
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2018
Please come back and continue this. This is too good!
Andthecowgoesmoo chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
The is just too precious. 3

I wish you had continued!

Maybe one day...?
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I like how you made Arnold a tiny bit more mature here. And it's funny that he's messing with Helga.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Clever Arnold. I wonder if Phoebe and Gerald will be surprised?
Lilo chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Keep updating!
Emma Boulivier chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Oh, I really love this story, please write more?
Butterfree chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Aww, another cute moment!

I love how it sort of corresponds with previous chapters as well. And the part with Phoebe and Gerald was nice.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Sandra Strickland chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
The story is growing for better. Thankyou

Dont delay the next chapter, please

"Whatever you say, Helga" maybe
DarkfallenAngelWings chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Awe nicely done chapter!I hope they do some naughty stuff in the tent are one of my favorite pairings obvisouly!

~ArnoldHelgaFanatic
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Great Chapter. Update as soon as you can :)
One Lonely Marauder chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
*cackles* I love it. I love them together.

As for what he may have said...?

I had a couple of ideas...only because I think it's something he may say.

It's either A: "You're so stubborn" or.. something else that just totally flew out of my mind... something a bit more deep like "I wish you'd let me in Helga..."

yeah, I think that was it.

Anywhoo.. yeah...

YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter!
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Another exllcent chapter here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Heh, good one.

Keep the good writing.
Azure129 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Okay, first of all: Best. Disclaimer. Ever. XD SO TRUE! I will be laughing about that forever, you're aware of that, right?

Okay, second: This was incredible! Fantastic! It sent chills up my spine! And honestly, I think the only reason it might not have been something to happen in the movie would be just for the sake of parental guideline ratings and them sharing the same sleeping bag (although, HA! got away with Helga watching Arnold getting undressed once so-it's honestly hit or miss as to what would be fair game in that area) but in terms of characterization I thought it was perfect :) Like, literally! It was just...Okay, I need to squeal now, so just one minute...

Okay, done with that :) I LOVE him getting all assertive with her and then offering to share the sleeping bag with her and her reacting by telling him he's supposed to offer it to her because he's Arnold and him just pulling her in-it was so freaking wonderful! Ugh, I am going to be so sad when this fic ends! Lol, you know, what'd I'd really like to see is a glimpse of the next morning, at least if Gerald and Phoebe wake up first... ;)

Hmm, what did Arnold say? Oh man I'm never good at guessing stuff like this... Um...something about how 'No more mushy stuff' is still old material? Something about 'This coming from the girl who made out with me on the roof of a building in the middle of saving the neighborhood'? Something about how if she would just slow down for a second, she'd see he's just as into the mushy stuff as she is? Are we going to find out? I'm excited to know now :)

Okay, so anyway, in short... This chaptergenius! I love you so much for this, Alexandra Klemm! This chapter is so getting reread right now even though its almost three am here, lol!

Thank you!

~Azure129 aka Jenna
Butterfree chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Ugh, I really REALLY wished the Jungle Movie happened too...such a shame to be cancelled.

I loved this one-shot! It showed the determination of Arnold in a very believable way, yet maintained that same 'caring for everyone' attitude that he always has. Also, I can actually imagine the two as 9/10 year olds in your story, which is fantastic.

Good luck in any future writting!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)