Reviews for Where the Heart Is
dadby chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Awwww, that was awesome! I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm not lying when I say this- I've read this oneshot over a dozen times. Off the entirety of , this is my absolute favorite story. It's so sweet and simple, and I truly hope you never take it off this website.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh gods...I'm crying...this is perfect...I want this when I get older...and the drool joke NEVER gets old...and I'm using way to many ellipses...and yeah.
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I have a fondness for such stories; they seem to bring out the best in Percy and Annabeth...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
One word, three syllables: A-Ma-Zing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
tat is sooooooooo cute :')
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I was absolutely fantastic. I love those tender moments they have. Beautiful!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awwww, this made me smile so much! Go Percabeth! :) their kid is absolutely adorable ;)
Great job and keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome
socrgirlz101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
cute!
miarella chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I have never, ever in my entire life read one of your stories without crying. This right here, this is what perfection is. It's ridiculous how much...perfection is in your stories. My heart swells to the size of cupid's every time I read your work. It feels like I'm choking on this wonderful piece of art. It's beautiful. You never fail to bring me to tears. Even when the plot is just light, heart-warming fluff, the passion, grace, and elegance of your writing turns me into blubbering tears. It is, once again, perfection.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Cute.(:
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was beautiful
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Aw, this is so sweet! I like this. Very well-written. :)
Pug1998 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012