Reviews for The Hunted
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Loved this story. And Neal singing French... aww... totally awesome. Always thought he might :)
LvSammy chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
This was awesome...but so are all of your stories. I loved it. Thanks for a really good story.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Great story!
Sparky Dorian chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Aw! Warm fuzzies! :) As always, I loved the ending. Perfection! And he so does! Even though we've only heard him sing *cough* while drugged so far. Yeah. Anyway. I'm glad they're all alright. And Heath did seem nice. Wow. Donviel is really hateful. Hopefully he gets a nice jail cell with regular therapy. This was good!
SabbyStarlight chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Aww cute ending to a very good story!
JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
This was a terrific ending to this chapter and this story.

I am glad it ended well.

Ultracape chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Good story, great chapter.
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
These men are are inhuman.

Ultracape chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Exciting
peppe1951 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
great chapter...now the hunt begins...hopefully Neal and Peter can stay a few steps ahead and give Jones and company time to find and ave them...
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Ahh! This is terrifying and intense and not what I should read right before I go to sleep. *cough*

It's also wonderful. As horrible as the whole concept is, it feels very real. Nice job. :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
AHHHH! *panicked breathing* No! That can't happen! That's just... twisted! Horrible "non-ivy league" people. *sigh* I'm okay. I think. I really liked Neal and Peter in this chapter, and I like all the mystery/intrigue you have going on. :) It's times like this when I remember how glad I am to have you on alert so I know right away when you've updated. I think I'd die of suspense overload otherwise. Plus your stories rock.
Ultracape chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
OOOOOHHHHHHHHH, more, more, more.
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Ok update soon. Please!

peppe1951 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
This is getting good...Neal in danger and someone more interested in Peter than Neal...please update soon