Reviews for Innocent Betrayal
SHIROKAGE chapter 6 . 9/24
welp, there's goes allen, poor allen chapter 9 . 1/8
lol little late but please update
freak over anime1999 chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
FOR ONCE I WAS SNART ENOUGH TO SAVE MYSELF THE HEARTACHE! :D I had it was incomplete and chapter 9 was gonna make me break my phone, so I stopped on chapter 7 (which I think is a satisfactory enough mock ending) and now I dont have to suffer the feeling again. YAY! Great story though. Chapter 7 had me so tense.
Ari Hikoto chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
Ghh fuhh dmmmnit. THERE NEEEEEEDDDSSS TO BE MORE . you can't leave it here. it wasn't deleted. so just write.
ari hiko chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Wait would you actually kill them off... that'd probaly be mass suicide.
aesthetic-cat chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Woah! This story is really good! I like your plot line for the story- it's different than most.
Question: Is this official ship Tyki and Allen or...? Not that I have any problems with that, but I'm curious and getting mixed vibes, you know? Oh! Why DOES the Earl hate and love Allen? Wisely never told Tyki and now I'm veeery interested in that.

And for the petition for ? I Googled it, word for word, but got no result.. Maybe it's over with? Or maybe you wrote the address wrong? I don't know.. I never heard of this happening before.

Another Question: I know you probably get this a lot, but when will you be updating? I don't mean to rush you, but recently I've faved and followed a large quantity of DGM stories and I'm a bit impatient. They have really good story lines and amazing writing styles! You're included, you hope on it, buckaroo!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
I think that I have a good balance in my use of technology with the rest of my life. I don’t think I will change how much I use my technology.
DecipherMe333 chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
Update. You just had to leave it as a cliffhanger?
Sayanamaca chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Love it! Can't wait to read more! I do have one recommendation, you might want to check your spelling and grammar. Other than that I absolutely love it! :-D
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
rose.dulcis chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
no Romeo and Juliet! I like the story but DONT please DONT let Allen die Q.Q
lichenstein-blop chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I want to read the rest! Pls update this year!
Neah 14th chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Hurry up!
ascuteasme chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Heather Johnson chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
What is going to happen to Allen? By the way good chapter.