Reviews for Cacophony
alexindigo chapter 3 . 3/5
Just recently discovered your stories (Ikr?! Where have I been?!) and have fallen in love with your writings! There are so few authors in this fandom that get Ziva so I was pleasantly surprised to see that you and your stories capture her perfectly. The showrunners have a long history of doing disservice to her character that started way before the S6 debacle so it is nice to come here and read about a Ziva that is worthy of her character and the actor.

I have to say that as much of a TIVA shipper that I am, I'm a Ziva fan first so following Obsession, I really, really understood Ziva's need to be acknowledged and accepted, since the man she's been in love with for years (!) rejected her and the father figure in her life doubted her, so yes, I got why she needed a Ray in her life. It's just sucks that the writers had to turn him out to be such a scumbag. Tony gets the normal, well, relatively normal women yet Ziva gets the homicidal psychos right? A tried and true television trope that one. Anyway, now with Ziva gone, and in such a ridiculously contrived way too, there's still so much left unanswered. I don't watch the show anymore so I don't know if the mature DiNozzo of the first two eps of the season is still around or if he still thinks of her. He never told her he loved her, never indicated that he cares as much as she does, but then what else is new? She's been the one wearing her heart on her sleeve for years while he jumped from one joke to another. Can you tell I'm bitter?

So the point of this review, is to just say thank you. It was an absolute pleasure discovering, reading and enjoying your stories. I love your version of Tony and Ziva. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Catmint chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Sad and beautifully warm at the same time. This is excellent writing: characterisation, pace, style, emotions... everything.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was beautiful. And painful. And all the conflicting emotions that make up Tiva. And I loved it. Bravo.
DaniSJ chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Really loved it :) Nice take on season 7...
daxam1216 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Good job. Still depressing but with the dawn of daybreak in the distance.
daxam1216 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Good & depressing. You've got a talent.
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ok depressing as all hell. Good writing though. Just thought I would give a little feedback before I moved on to your next chapter or walked into the desert to let buzzards have their way with me.
cymraes chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
late finding this third part, sorry

very much liked the gentle, tentative tone
ImaginePeace chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
OH my, was that the end? No, no, no. You must write more! Must. ... Please?

Absolutely wonderful :] Who doesn't love a good ansty Tiva story? No one I know, have ever known, or will ever know will ever dislike it.

I'll sum it up in two words: Touching & Flawless.
Gitana del Sol chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
perfect. beautiful.

absolutely perfect and beautiful.
thump chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Please finish...
moonfaerie326 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
PERFECT!

Seriously! Absolutely wonderful! You had such beautiful imagery that it nearly made me weep from the picture that was being painted in front of my eyes. You really know your way around words don't you, I see that you are good friends. :D (Yeah, I have had too many energy drinks today).

I love the idea of them hooking their fingers together for reassurance, really well done. I can definitely see that happening because it is so very intimate without being to flashy, which is TIVA.

Great job, this was a wonderful little fic and I enjoyed reading it very much. :]
moonfaerie326 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Turns out you are an absolutely brilliant motivator (though it did take me a while to actually get around to cleaning but I did) Now you are my motivator for doing my paper. I am currently over halfway finished with it, and after I finish another page I get to read the next chapter of this (and I believe I will finish that page in no time because I am antsy to know what happens next!).

This was an absolutely perfect take on Tony's thoughts after Obsession. Your brilliance astounds me, and I commend you on an absolutely amazing job. I look forward to more, as you probably know by now because I do very much adore your work (so much so that I am smiling too widely right now).

Kudos to another job well done. :]
jelenamichel chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Loved every moment of this. You did such a great job. And after the up and down, out of character, downright craziness going on between them at the moment, stories like this help me sort it all out in my head. (Because I'm at a loss to explain it on my own.) I really think this is more faithful to the characters than what we're being officially served. Gorgeous.

And I hope your plague is clearing up.
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
POOR ZIVER! I can't wait to read more of this, you have effectively captured my attention yet again. :]

Great job, good introduction, and now I am going to go clean before I reward myself with another one of your chapters/ :D