Reviews for Kisses
Harrenwolf chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh, the adorable fluffiness x3 Loved it!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Loved it
liplocks chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
of course it would take austria, pretty much one of the smartest of the cast, long to figure out that he and prussia were boyfriends.

omigosh

omigosh, i love these two. i love the way you wrote them with a sweet&quirky sense of humor.

this was amazing, absolutely lovely, i love austria's narration, how it was prissy&uptight&so totally him.

gaaahhhh I LOVE THIS.

okay, that is all /o/
queen of the moment chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I'm still chuckling at this. I absolutely love Prussia's logic. . obviously he's your boyfriend, Austria I mean really. get with the program. I loved the "because I love you, stupid!" line. very cute story & great job! (& yes, I do fear the unimaginative title)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Both hilarious and cute, and awesomely written! They're both wonderfully in character! I love Gilbert's Prussian logic!
nATTAEUS chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Well, I think that was about the third or fourth time I've been reading this and I still love it. Seriously, I find it hard to explain how awesome this is.

I just love the way they are all in-character like, but it's not to stiff or anything and Roddy never realizing that they were togetherlove. Oh and I always have to laugh at the Poland-reading-Cosmo-part.

So yeah, basically I just wanted to say: this is awesome and I love it.
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Fluffy and cute! :)

PruAus Yea!
sunflower.cc chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Lolz, that's SO PRUSSIA. LYKSRSLY. Not even telling poor Roddy that they were in a relationship, pfft. xD
Roses are Red. We have thorns chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ah...my daily dosage of fluff! This is so sweet, Roderich's utter ignorance to Gilbert's feelings, and that they were in a relationship. It's just so cute.

"Because I love you, stupid!" Aw, fangasm...
Neelof chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was beautiful! Well-written, it flowed seamlessly, I could imagine it happening! It was also so sweet - it's hard to find good stories about this pairing, but this story pulled it off! Thank you for writing/uploading it!
Takagi Kami chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I have no words to describe how much I LOVED this, from beginning to end. Prussia was just so funny going all "wtf, you didn't knew?". And what he said is so true. They're SO married.

And the last line cracked me up xD
Dorkyducky117 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Haha I loved this! Really good. :3
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I loved the last line, the bit leading up to the end and I really loved Prissia's bluntness!
FreaksAreBeautiful chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
awww prustria3 lol, true he CAN'T talk while kissing nice one shot

-Jazmine Simmons- XDDX
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
nyaaaa 3

love this couple 3

and this fic is uber cute :3 nice work!