Reviews for The Art of Running and Hiding
This is one of my favourite fanfics! It was well written
Baily chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
When is he going to learn? *sighs frustrated*
Baily chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
OMG I've always wanted Tuffnut to do that when Ruff and Fish kiss in fics, it's like OMG WHY AREN'T YOU BEING THE OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER YOU NEED TO BE TUFFNUT! Thank you for answering my prayers! 3
sakuradancer3 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Awesome. Loved it.
krotoxo chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Loved it! (And how you added in all that Astrid/Hiccup)
GirlWonder123X chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This is another one of my favrote stories, the Hiccup and Astrid parts were personaly my favrote since they are my favrote charecters. I can't wait till your next story.
BookWormy chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Cute I do love this ship!
AnOccupationalHazard chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I'll start off by saying that this is one of the two stories that got me to ship RuffnutXFishlegs.

Anyway, you wrote a pretty good story here. Everyone was in character, the plot was well-thought out, the writing was good, it's playful, and it's generally fun to read. The writing is up to snuff, as well.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Awesome! I loved the whole fanfic _
SpaceRoses chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Wow...sounds like MY mind right now except that I'm simultaneously playing Ruffnut and Fishlegs. P Great story...I was giggling the whole way through. I love how awkwardly teenager-ish it is...two kids totally crazy about each other but have no way to say it. Too bad relationships don't come with a walkthrough or a manual...I'd buy one! Great story!
Groudon202 chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Good! Really believeable situations and characters, particurally Fishlegs. Well done!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Great story. The spelling and plot is great and the story is frightiningly realistic. At least from the girls perspective. The guys side was a stereotypical, but not horribly. I give this story a 10/10.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
hell hath no fury like a woman(Or hiccup)scorned.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I am not offended. If its the truth, Its fair game in my book.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
You seem to know just what us guys do in relationships. Just tune out...