Reviews for The Art of Running and Hiding
sakuradancer3 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Awesome. Loved it.
krotoxo chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Loved it! (And how you added in all that Astrid/Hiccup)
Midnight' Dragon Conqueror chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This is another one of my favrote stories, the Hiccup and Astrid parts were personaly my favrote since they are my favrote charecters. I can't wait till your next story.
BookWormy chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Cute I do love this ship!
AnOccupationalHazard chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I'll start off by saying that this is one of the two stories that got me to ship RuffnutXFishlegs.

Anyway, you wrote a pretty good story here. Everyone was in character, the plot was well-thought out, the writing was good, it's playful, and it's generally fun to read. The writing is up to snuff, as well.
Kountry101 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Awesome! I loved the whole fanfic _
SpaceRoses chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Wow...sounds like MY mind right now except that I'm simultaneously playing Ruffnut and Fishlegs. P Great story...I was giggling the whole way through. I love how awkwardly teenager-ish it is...two kids totally crazy about each other but have no way to say it. Too bad relationships don't come with a walkthrough or a manual...I'd buy one! Great story!
Groudon202 chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Good! Really believeable situations and characters, particurally Fishlegs. Well done!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Great story. The spelling and plot is great and the story is frightiningly realistic. At least from the girls perspective. The guys side was a stereotypical, but not horribly. I give this story a 10/10.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
hell hath no fury like a woman(Or hiccup)scorned.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I am not offended. If its the truth, Its fair game in my book.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
You seem to know just what us guys do in relationships. Just tune out...
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I normally give my review at the end of the story, but I couldnt help it. That is one of the funniest, most awkward (for fishlegs)things I have read recently.
Sapphire-Eyed Valekdros chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
It's from the movie Hook. The first line is Smee and the second line is Captain Hook.
To-Do-Lister chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
"Captain! Captain! I've just 'ad an apostrophe!"

I do believe that this quote is from Hook! LOVE THAT MOVIE

And while we're on the topic - LOVE THIS FIC! It's so funny and cute - I think you've really hit Fishlegs' and Ruffnut's personalities dead on.