Reviews for Ruby Gloomy!
tariqbates chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I LOVE IT, PLEASE CONTINUE.
xXSkyCupcakesXx chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
LOL I love it. make more chapters please!
gamefreac chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
this was so laughably horrible i am going to assume it was a joke. . /2b3e67c53b16e667bfe7a34bedcf8800/tumblr_mi5cbkMPp M1r45a1eo1_
gonna play bingo with this fic.
Guess who chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Ok please finish this story and hurry I'm on the edge of my seat just waiting for the next update
Abby Jones chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I am freaking begging you, please continue this story. I am litterally, crying because I will die not knowing what will happen to the gang. Do you want to be a person who doesn't follow things through, are you going to be Brain Griffen from Family Guy. Dont be. GET THIS STORY DONE!
Abbie Joness chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
In my other comment. Its suggestions on what to write about next incase your stumped. Because I have been waiting weeks for ch. 4 to come out. I REALLY want to know what could happen next.
Abbie Joness chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
What if few days later. Skull boy comes out of the hospital, but with medication that makes him loopy. And Iris gives up her plan to make Len jealous. Also Ruby decides to come home, but depress and dissapointed because she doesn't have the heart to tell her friends that she's pregenet.
Sunleaf chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Can you put me in as Mint? A human/cat that has a white tail, hair, and cat ears with sea-green streaks. Eyes are same color as streaks. Wears a short white dress that goes just above her knees with no sleeves.
Is usually all happy and always cheers up those who are sad. But if you step on her tail, she goes into a fit of rage. She also has cat claws and sharp fangs. One last thing, she CANNOT resist ANYTHING cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
you didn't do the characters very-well skull-boy is supposed to be dreamy ruby is supposed to be jolly accept for misery you did it terribly
KittyPie chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Not so many '!s' man.. It ruins the whole effect of the exclamation point... It gave me a headache.
65Coolstorybro chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
hi,ya, jessluvsGG...i love fan fics, but i dont have an acount of my own so ah wuz just wonderin if itd be posswible you make an irisxmisery, rubyxmisery, or another rubyxskullboy( and maybe a litle more romantico)...i enjhoy reading yur fics and bye teh waey...im a guy...YEAH...DATS RITE! I LIKE ROMANTIC FAN FICS AND IM A GUY. go ahead...do yur best! insults will not affect me! (just like chuck norris!)
Miharu Nakamura chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
I wanna know what happens next. Does Ruby return? Do Ruby and Skull Boy get together? Does Iris forgive Len? Who is in the door way? Dose Misery apologize to Frank? What happens next?
deep throat chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
(0-0) what did I just read.
Daryl chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
can i pleeeeeeeeez be in it i love frank so i wanna be his gf or anything pleeeeeeeeeeeeez?3
Lilliana911 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
not bad but it really gave it a twist with marty and the pills (why the hell do they make them, p.s. don't answer this question i already know)