Reviews for Heavy Rain: Statues and Blood Trails
My heart is broken. I read the first fic to this and
have been excitedly reading and loving this amazing sequel for days only to find its unfinished :(
Kitty chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
By the way, this was amazing! I really loved your work Brittney, and I hope you write another part to explain what happens from my other comment. BEST FANFIC EVER!
Kitty chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Wait... What's gonna happen next, Is Norm gonna be in the FBI again, is Blake gonna die , is Norm gonna take the tube of tripto without letting Carter know, What's gonna happen to Hunter, Are the police gonna arrest Johnny , I'm confused :( Can you write another one ?
oomileena-chanoo chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
I just can't! Norman and Carter are soo cute now and I'm squealing but then ugh... Ash. I hate Ash. He doesn't get it. He doesn't know ANYTHING! How dare he hurt my baby?
And then noo, Norman, why did you take more tripto? DX Carter is going to be so mad. No, just no. And I need Norman to solve this case. He needs to know that he's good enough. His self esteem. I'm crying.
Please stop making me cry.
And then BALDRIC! What are they going to do?! Neither of them can die! Oh, this is not a good time... Not at all...
This is really great. This fic and the previous one have made Blayden one of my OTP's. Please continue, or I will die. O_O Thank you.
xRandomHeartsx chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
Really enjoying the story so far! I hope you continue and update soon. I'm looking forward to reading more.
knownothingable chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
That last review was mine.

It was by me.

I wrote it.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
Oh look, more man on man sex and violence! It's just what I like.

I'm continually impressed by the inclusion of various antagonists and complex conflicts. Every character is developed; no one is particularly expendable. Blayden are together in a romantic sense, which is satisfying; we really had to wait for it.

Speaking of waiting, I'll be keeping both eyes out for more.
Norman chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
Reading this makes me feel like writing a fan fiction for Norman and Carter or just Norman.
Arumei chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oooh, thanks for the Valentine's Day present :D 3

Hunter and Norman's talk was really realistic, how he's finding it hard to just stop being friends after so long. And yeah, Norman actually taking the tripto...it's unfortunately highly realistic too ):

I loooooved Ash and Norman's planning together though, especially the part with Ash grudgingly admitting that Norman has a knack for getting into people's heads. I'm glad they're working together on this - and with Madison! - to catch him together. I'm really interested in seeing how this plan works out. Too bad the interaction with the Mars family got cut short by that pesky plot!

I enjoyed Abby a lot in this chapter too, both with Hunter and Norman and Carter. I'm glad she's going to get to be in the loop, it'll be interesting to see how she handles it.

The sex scene was fantastic. It's so apparent that it's becoming more and more intimate instead of physical, and I love it. Damn, no wonder Norman couldn't keep quiet!

Excited for more, as usual.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
DAMN- I was not expecting Hunter to give Norman tripto...then have him cave in. :( Makes me sad, but, it's realistic. Quiting cold turkey like that would have been hard to believe.

Mmmmm! I do like the romance between Hunter and Abby, and I can see there's some eagerness in Abby to want to take things further, otherwise she wouldn't give two shits about what he did- I like how it's also creating a nice little connection in the story between all of them.

I enjoyed the moment where they discussed how TV shows seem to give you good advice on how to get away with murder. XD They do, don't they? I don't watch them a lot, but when I do, it seems damn near easy to do as long as you don't screw up- problem is, for them anyway, everyone does.

THE SEX. I'm really enjoying Carter's new "make love" stance as opposed to his old "hold on to something" one. Don't get me wrong, rough sex is fun, but there's something very sexy about an actual, meaningful sexual experience between these two that's very erotic.

MMMFFF. Also, the fact that Hunter is listening to all that naughty business? Nice.

Sorry to keep this short- I need to get to bed, but in closing... your writing is impeccable this time- nothing notcible on this end. So bravo!

Can't wait for more. :3
Arumei chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
Ick, I'm sorry for taking so long again. I'm probably only going to be able to read and review on the weekends these days, but I'll do my best.

I really liked this chapter, and I enjoy what you're doing with Ash and Norman. Starting from the bottom of the ladder is tough, especially if you were once at the top. I don't think poor Norm deserves all the shit he gets, but I can appreciate the struggle of swallowing your pride and starting over anew.

Johnny's character is really interesting as well. I like how methodical he is in his killing, when Ash and Norman finally close in on him, I'm sure the climax will be great.

I agree, I like how evolved Carter and Norman's relationship is now. I can't wait until Norman and Abby have more time to get to know one each other.

As always, looking forward to more!
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Yikes! There I am taking wayyyy too long again...

I really enjoy the affectionate moments between these two. I love how their relationship has evolved to the point where they can freely express it and not feel strange. Carter stroking Norman's face and hair is to die for. :3

Johnny is a psycho bastard, dude. Like seriously, he scares me more and more. I like how you included a religious nutbag and had him totally fuck her whole belief system up- that always puts a smile on my face.

All the crime details are appreciated, it really feels like a far more realistic story rather then just a slash fanfic, and I think it deserves to be called far more then just a smut story. And snap! Johnny has an exhibit planned? I'm enjoying this...

Two things I need to let you know- you rely a little too much on someone "scratching the back of their neck" or running their hands through their hair- nearly every character does it around twice if not once per chapter. Spice things up a bit! If you have trouble, try people-watching, or just imagine them in that situation the best you can. I know I need to stop making characters lick their lips so damn much- it's a trait I have and it's infectious to my imagination as well, apparently.

Also, in the story's chapter, the summary says "lose" instead of "loose." I would change it because a lot of times, people won't even read a story if the summary isn't spelled correctly- it makes you think the story will be as well. Now, I know better, but if I didn't, I probably wouldn't have even clicked on it.

And yeah, I absolutely want some sexy time between those two, because that is a HOT pairing. All sorts of dramas can erupt from that business.

Furthermore! More people need to review! I mean seriously- this is good shit. People piss me off. :(
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
Dude, I'm so happy Hunter is trying to get it with Abby. XD I adore forbidden/enemy relationships. So much more interesting then the normal lovey-dovey BS. I'm all for you taking it to the ultimate level, I know I'd enjoy full disclosure- but of course it's all up to you. ;)

Norman admitting to Madison that him and Carter are together- all smiley. Cute as a MOTHERFUCKING BUTTON. I LOVE it. I like how it's becomming more and more official. I'm really excited for how this is going to progress...Absolutley glued to the screen. :3
Arumei chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
Guess who's an asshole~! (-this guy)

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed, I just now got caught up with your story D: But don't think for a second it wasn't because I didn't greatly enjoy these last couple of chapters!

Blake on bottom...dude, it's probably the hottest shit ever. I mean, it's good shit seeing him all dominating and everything, but there's something incredibly sexy about him actually conceding all the control he naturally has to Norman. It's just so telling about the progression of their relationship, you know? I thought you wrote it really well too. I really liked the lead-in too, poor Norm needs to work out if he wants to stay afloat in all the crazy shit happening in your story XD The morning after was great too.

I think you present Baldric well, it's nice to see a figure that even Carter grudgingly fears, and Norman's concern for his safety is telling and sweet.

I was really surprised to see two instances of Blake on bottom, but it was a pleasant surprise! The nightmare that followed was pretty chilling. Carter cuddling with him afterward was cute as shit.

I loved the meeting with Carter's sister. The title of the chapter actually made me laugh. I look forward to them interacting further, it just makes their relationship so much more 'real' now that someone in Carter's family actually knows about Norman.

And yes, Ash needs to get punched in the dick. Just sayin'

I swear I'll have a review up much faster next time. Sorry it took so long, but I look forward to what's to come :D
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
WOW. Just WOW. The direction you put this fic into is enchanting. I'm very approving of Blake not only being put into the bottom position, but to be so damn INTO it and accepting it without being overtly boisterous about it- that to me is the ideal way of how to write 'Jayke' (or, Blake on bottom, Jayden top) as it emasculates him as WELL as sooths his agression. Everything about that, like Blake putting his head on Jayden's shoulder, tingling, Jayden's words of comfort...Loved it so much, I couldn't stop reading.

That dream, too. Very disturbing, the Baldric holding a knife to Blake's eye as Norman is powerless to stop it. That's some horrific shit, and it's terrying to see that these two people, very much in love, can be torn apart so horribily. The seperation of their relationship really would feel like a death of a character enitirely.

Johnny, is of course, awesome. I had the thought of the two girls being posed together just right before I read it. ;) I love the details of the crime and espeically the clean up. It's a peak into a sick mind.

Abby! Yayyy! My only quibble is the lack of description, if it wasn't for your art, I'd have very little idea of what she looked like. Or for that matter, how she sounded, ect. I like how they introduced themselves, and I very much look forward to their interactions from here on.

Ash is such a prick! Jesus, he needs to get his ass kicked. I really love the tension developing here. I'm excited for more.