Reviews for A Long And Winding Road
Valkyrie Smith chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Loved it!
mrs.buddha chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
great story! how could u not fall in love with Sirius?
lili44 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I've read this so many times over the years, I thought I should actually review this time and let you know that I love. Its absolutely, heart stoppingly charming.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Too cute. :P

I loved it, once again. :D

I liked the inclusion of Charlie, I've always been fond of his character. Masterful writing of familiar characters; although Snape and Remus was unexpected.

Forgive me if there are multiple reviews, I had some trouble with loading.
mommyconk chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I like the way Hermione worked through all her feelings for Percy and Sirius. Remus and Severus was a lovely choice to lighten things up. She may not care for it but there is something to be said for a bunch of guys having your back and watching out for you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great story!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Loved it!
Heart of the Matter chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Okay so how do you say "totally amazingly uber awesome" without sounding stupid?

It really was brilliant. They are my favourite pairing and the way you portray them is just plain damn fanastic.
GreenEyedBabe chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
awesome one shot. Wasn't just smut and had a very good plot. Excellent job. Hope to read more from you soon. Take care.
firstsecond chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Haha, I saw that comment about "Business Time". I love FotC... and this fic! I will admit, though, that I was hoping that Sirius and Charlie were VERY close friends... and that Hermione would end up with both.
pippapear chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I just adore the way you write Sirius.

I think its brilliant.

He's fierce & warm & cheeky & sexy! ;)

& oh my the scene in the kitchen?

So very nicely done.

I really enjoyed your Charlie too!

he was a treat & quite rar-r-r-r-

I like how you slowly built & developed Hermione. Very nicely done.

Thanks so much for this.

Cheers