Reviews for Hard Act to Follow
goldenspringtime chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
oh come on you can't just leave it there!
DLillith21 chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
I just read the first 14 chapters and really enjoyed them. I am looking forward to Adrianne and Sam having that long awaited conversation about that night. There is a lot going on in the story, but it is going well.
IlaunaDespain chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
ahhh...Speachless... I mean...aaaa... Holy CRAP!
IlaunaDespain chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Well I am happy to say that I am still loving this story. I could however do with more updates but that is just because I am really getting into this story. Just one question, are you going to say how and why Jessica's sister chose to move-in to the same apartment she died in?
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
NEXT CHAP! like the fact ur using adrianne!
LvSammy chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
This story is awesome...so please say you'll update it soon and not leave me hanging! PLeASE...pretty please with sugar on top! Okay...how about a hug...? (((((((HUGS))))))

okay...

now get to writng... E!
cold kagome chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
OMG! LOVE IT
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love stories where Sam's normal life catches up to him. Because even if Jess died, his other friends were still alive when he left and must've wondered where the hell he disappeared off to. There's way too few of them out there, so I was really excited when I found this. Hope you update soon!
IlaunaDespain chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Alright here is what I liked about the story: 1. Many people have wondered about how Jessica's family handled her death and the sudden departure of her boyfriend. So it's an interesting take on what her family thought and felt. The underside of that one is that I am not sure I felt Adrianne's reaction to seeing Sam after all these years was harsh enough. But that is just an opionin. 2. I liked the nodded to Adrianne Palicki, the wonderful actress who played Jessica. I liked how you named Jessica's sister after her. There is not underside to that one.

3. And this is my favorite, I am still not sure who Adrianne is going to go for Sam, her sister's ex-boyfriend OR Dean her sister's Ex-boyfriend's brother. So please dont' keep us in suspense too much longer.
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Oh this looks promising :D. I did always wondered what somebody from jess's family would say to sam if they saw him again.

Adrianne is a riot :D bit young for Deano...even though that blue steel pose never fails to have me ROF LMAO
nexus432 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Please write more soon.
cold kagome chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
AWWWE.. POOR SAMMMY
deansbabygirl934 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
i'd like to see her in at least on hunt...just so she KNOWS why Sam left...but the other ending would be good to because things dont always go smoothly for those boys..whatever you choos i'm sure i'll love it cause this story is good!
cold kagome chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
omg.. poor sammy! read all the chapter... can't wait for more..
XLostxinxWonderlandX314 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
the longer one of course D