Reviews for Doodles
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Mmmph… gmnph… gnnnnn… *claps hand over mouth and starts shaking*

GNAAAAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAAAAA! THAT WAS FRAGGING HILARIOUS!

Now, how to keep my big brother from finding out? This is so bloody great! Too many swears, but aside from that…

BRILLIANCE!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
OMG OMG OMG! That was soooo cute! Squalo is so defensive and avoidy . And when he tries to confess... wahhhh I can't believe that he babbles! Dino is sunnily oblivious to Squalo's inner turmoil lol.
rinkaku chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww, that was just so cute! I could seriously imagine all of this happening. I love how you kept them as in-character as possible. Great job! :)
dinocavallones chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
AHAHAHA, I NEVER REVIEWED THIS, BUT I LOVE THIS SO EFFING MUCH. Squalo. Doodling. Dino's. Name. Into. His. Binder. ololol, i was like eh? ooc? BUT THEN YOU KEPT HIM IN CHARACTER. kso, you just fulfilled my otp craving for about a week or so. ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH, UNFORTUNATELY. MY CRAVING IS NEVER-ENDING. but i loved this story so much, and i needed to write you a review to let you know. D:

this is so incredibly cute. ; o;

it makes me so sad every time i read a SD fanfic, but it fills me up with warmth and baaaww.

it was shoo cute. /brokenheart.

i especially loved the angry kitty part. like the whole thing in italics, but i wont c/p it here because then ill use up all the review space. D: i try to write long reviews, but they dont usually come out that way, and it makes me sad. BUT SERIOUSLY, THE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS. i read this a long time ago but i never reviewed or favourited? how mean of me. /shoots self.

and then his random sexual fantasy with dino which i adored. teenage boys and their hormones that bounce of walls ~ gotta love em. they were cute kids.

seee? my review wasnt long again. i tried, though. i cant express how much i love this fic. baaw. i wanna read good SD fics. especially Y!sd fics and you have made my wish come true for the week. i will probably go fanfic hunting again next week, buu.

Aha, Squalo says shut up so many times, its amusing. i wish he went to my school. alas, i go to an all girls school. hm, i should hijack and all boys school. those are amusing too.

ANYWAY, if you didnt read my message clear enough, and everything was tl;dr, then this is the shorter version:

I FUCKING LOVED IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS BECAUSE I LOVED IT SO MUCH LIKE FUHH, AND IF YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO ME, YOUD THINK ID BE FANGIRLING AS MUCH AS I AM WRITING IN CAPS, BUT IM JUST TOO HAPPY TO EVEN FANGIRL RIGHT NOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

of course not. when im crazy, i dont do punctuation and nothing makes sense. in other words, i loved it.

and it is now officially reviewed, and added to favourites ~ thank you for writing.

/hearts from the uke. : - i mean, seme.
AlcoholicTree chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wao, you brought out the moe factor in Squalo. Soon the whole world population of girls will be chasing after him!
locket chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this is just so cute~~

i never appreciated DS pairing before this
AmeShugoShana's typist des chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
W how cute~ I never really noticed how the pairings SD and 8059 were so alike until now XD anyways good luck with uni, ne? Jia ne~ -waves and tackles you- :3
LOVEloveLOVE chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awwwww~ Cute! :D
PandoraMagic chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Dino is very dense. VERY, very dense. He just got Squalo and my hopes up for nothing. I get what Squalo was thinking, i'm frustrated. Very irritated as well. ;.;

Well, at least Squalo get a kiss. They'll work out somehow. It was funny by the way, love how Squalo has this sense of humor too. ;D
Yoshi333 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
lol. i actually quite like this pairing as odd as it is XD ] really liked this as well i hope you do a few more fics with this pairing. x
Marshmallow73 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is so, so good! Squalo was being a real cutie pie here. xD And not many can portray him like that but you did so well! :D Thanks for sharing!
utuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Even though I don't really read Squalo-related stuff, I had to read it because there was Dino. XD

It was really cuuuuute! Awwww... Squalo...so much blushing. .
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Congrats! Of all your Bleach & KHR fics that I've read so far, this is the most IC. :)
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
D'awwww.

that would be a very awkward situation, wouldn't it?
Holly-Sempai chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Squalo and Dino are such a cuuute couple~ I loved the story a lot. Thanks!