Reviews for A Special Kind of Love
Aprilia Echizen chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
PLEASE DON'T DISCONTINUED this story...! I have been waiting this story to be update from so long. But WHY you didn't do it? I hope you can update soon because if you don't do it,I will be disappointed TT
smallangel06 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Hello! Nice story! A different kind of Ryoma but I like it. I hope you plan to continue this story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck!
Aprilia69 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
More! I want MORE...! I really, really, REALLY LOVE your fanfic! Ryoma is so KAWAII...! And Tezuka, I want to tell him something. Just Yudan Sezu Ni Ikou I hope you can update faster. FIGHTING...!
jocy317.jc chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
wow. i want more.
duchessme chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
it was fun reading.a wonderful bad there wont be any chaps comin soon..
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
...kawaii /
Le-Anime-fan chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
'Brail' is slept as Braille
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
SOOOO KAWAII!
angelg0722 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
KYAAAAA! / *girl overheats and passes out* Ryoma is so cute! I can perfectly imagine this happening... I can't wait for the tennis matchs! I hope poor Ryoma won't be bullied... :D PLEASE update!
Rikka-tan chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
ah, The plot was really interesting :3
I like their interaction too. It was so amusing and entertaining to read, especially when i imagined how Tezuka's expression softened because of Ryoma (The wooden block changed into spons, lol XD).
Looks like Tezuka wouldn't survive being touched by Ryoma, lol. I'm curious how the art class will become, or more specifically, i would love to read what the rest of this lovely fic of yours have in store :)
RedRosey18 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Hahahahahaha, he's caressing his face. Go ryoma, cant wait for more!
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.
hprareslashfan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Hello!

It's nice to meet a fellow Filipina! I'm glad to see you back from your long hiatus, I hope to see more chapters for "A Special Kind of Love" posted soon!
Glassstar93 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Hope you update soon!
Ummm chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I really wanna read more, but idk if you're still writing this. My computer won't let me log in, but if you PM SensiblyInsane28 I'll get it. Please message back! 3