Reviews for The Sharpest Lives: Rewrite
JulianneL chapter 3 . 2/19
...RON YOU BASTARD! Oh, poor Draco. It's always the ones left behind who have it the hardest. I want to cry for Draco and Harry both. To be honest, I did suspect Ron on not being Imperiused (because really, he was muttering about how he wanted Harry to love him...and seriously what mastermind bothers to fabricate unnecessary details?!) but the fact that Ron killed Harry really threw me off. It was his reason that really made me want to strangle him; the one about not being able to forgive Harry for choosing Draco...you ass you don't even have the right. Harry's the victim and your just the dirty rapist and murderer...how do you feel having murdered the father of your first child. I hate him so much..the blackest parts of my soul are probably still as bright as snow compared to the best parts of his.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
You know, Imperius or not, it still happened. Harry didnt imagine the rape, the loss of his virginity, the pregnancy and the baby. While we can forgive Ron because he wouldnt have done it if he wasnt controlled, it still happened. There should be payment, punishment. Like when you're under the influence or alcohol and drugs, it's still your actions. If Harry is me, id demand payment by trying to prove Hermione and Ron's friendship. Harry is still Hermione's friend and she should support him over his rapist. Ron should support Harry by agreeing to whatever he asked. I would want them punished by separating them forever and not be friends, lovers, etc. The pain Ron would feel forever for losing Hermione will be enough payment to Harry. After all, Harry would carry the result of Ron's action forever. So Ron should be without his soulmate forever. Because Harry is her first friend, Hermione should show her support by agreeing. Even if it's not Ron's fault, she should still be angry at him for what he did to Harry. So she should leave him. He ruined Harry's life, after all. Any best friend would be mad at that. It would teach Ron to master the Imperius so he wouldnt raped again, intentional or not.

As for Mr Weasley, who despite saying ggat Harry is of them, instead covered Ron's actions to the Wizarding world. If Harry's one of them, why did he chose Ron? Why not let wveryone know so Ron can be cursed by the public? He's tolerating Ron!

I know it's Not Ron's fault. What im trying to point out is that, whether he didnt mean it or not, he hurt his best friend in the most unforgivable way possible. He should pay. There are consequences for every actions...instead of denying and trying to forget, rape did happen. There shouldnt be friendship, forgiveness, happiness and family bonding after all of that. If it's me, i will spread misery and make them pay. They shouldnt be allowed to be happy for what they did. It wouldnt be fair to let me carry what happened forever while they forget and move on. So id extract payment of the kind that will leave them wounded and hurt forever too. It's only fair.
littleHPsauce chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I don't know why but the end sentence of the story really shocked me... in a good way . great story
slightlyanonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh, lordy loo. I actually gasped out loud. I really didn't see that coming, even though I usually guess the plot before it happens! You really are a great writer.
Gaara lover Neji and Sasuke chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
I'm not going to lie and say i didn't cry a lot through out this story. It was great! I just hate character deaths though... *cries*
BlackButterfly1993 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Thisnwas so bittersweet and beautiful and made me cry TTTT
KendaO chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
This story is so sad... I didn't thought it would be Ron. Seriously !
The last sentence is the final stroke !
Thank you for sharing !
Death'sSymphony chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
By the way... I forgot to add it on the last review

I didn't expect the ending... you know about Ron. So that's why Draco had been reluctant about having him as a part of Dray's life and how he responded to harry's question about how he's protecting harry from himself.

Seriously I don't know If i should hate Ron. No actually I hated him. But just because of that strong emotion he would do that, how unfair is that? But again nothing is fair in the world now is it?

Draco had been such a wonderful character and Harry was so pitiful and innocent and kind (even daring to lie to himself). They do compliment each other in a lot of ways don't they? I just hope there are a lot of DMHP stories out there.
Death'sSymphony chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
At first I was reluctant. seeing as how a there were a lot of holes on the story and The OOC ness but that's part of it.

But then on the part where the war was about to start I started feeling the tension and the hints. Then you adding those flashbacks just added to the heavy feeling i was having and just had to take notice to the way my eyes are being blurry. Draco was sweet and Harry was so innocent. I dind'nt believe it til the end. I never did. But then It happened. He died.

Halfway through I never realized my tears and how my hand was on my mouth the whole time.

Then the ending came and i just had to hunch over and make my computer desk all wet.

PS. My eyes still feel wet and all. I feel like I swam.
Ur brilliant
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I loved the story.
It was a sad end.
But Harry has gone through so much. Ronald was a motherfucker brand bigger!
kisses
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
T_T you broke my heart. I can't stop crying. Honest I hate reading character death but I kept reading. I wish Draco could kill Ron but it would be bad for Ian if Draco was thrown into Azkaban.

You wrote some scene when Draco said "bye Harry" sounds like Harry's soul as ghost was seen by Draco. I am glad Draco could take care of Ian. I thought you would make Harry as born new person and together with Draco and Ian,but I was wrong. If you write like that, it will be happy ending. Thanks for writing this. I hope to read your another story of bottom Harry ;)
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Poor Harry! But I am glad Draco was there for him and you did great writing the progress of Harry's baby was born.
Lw117149 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Oh So sad but I would love to see where you take this let me know ok. Rons an Ass! I hope he got kissed.
Prosaicdays chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Stupid Ron... I will kill him.. -_-
Nice story by the way, love the twist and unpredictable ending.. ;)
Kai Chen chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
i will kill that bloody weasel in the worst way possible... hehehe