Reviews for The Chaos Demons
shadowwolf547 chapter 28 . 10/27/2010
awesome story, i loved it and the truth seeker story. i can't wait for the next story.
owlhero chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
The latin chapter title is intriguing. Something like New future. I can not blame Cody for being troubled. He has thoughts of a past life where the world was destroyed. A baby! I totally freak since its his biologically. I love that Cody is friends with Lily, however it is going weird that his past self fathered the child.

So zack has changed himself slightly and has a new look. However, he still has the same personality. Hopefully, he gets the girl. Having Maya be the girl is interesting. I am not sure if that was intentional, but I am presuming she's the one from the show. The shout out to the sweet 16 party episode was nice.

Jerran's preperations for his trip to earth showed me his newer and gentler side to me. I like it. Hopefully he finds what happened to his mother.
owlhero chapter 27 . 10/24/2010
I thought that was too easy. He was the head of the Chaos realm. For cody to take him out like that was unlikely. But Zack was fanastic in combat, pushing himself beyond his known limits. It was cool that the elder cody gave his soul to his younger self. Jerran at last can come out from his father's shadow and become the person I think he was meant to be.
Waldojeffers chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
Amazing epilogue and a great way to give our main characters absolutely no conclusion at all. :) Must've been especially hard for Cody to live with his own memories and the memories of Future Cody in him. And apparently he's going to be a father from a child that's not his own and at the same time is his own... That was quite the surprise you laid down upon us in this last chapter btw.

Zack and Maya was very familiar, looked pretty much the same as happened in the real show. Great job to put that into the story here and make it feel natural. :)

But the most sympathy I felt for Jarran here. Without a father who never was a father for him it makes sense for him to try to find his mother. But I guess it won't be easy: there will be many Marissa's around... I wonder if we'll see more of his search during the next story.

Well, amazing end to a great story, actually even better than Truth Seeker. And definitely better than the original Chaos Demons. Even though that was an awesome story to begin with. Up to the next one now. :D
Waldojeffers chapter 27 . 10/24/2010
Well, the feeling of unease from the previous chapter was true after all. Ashani did survive but at least he got weakened a bit. But even then Code should be nothing to him, so no surprise there.

I'm glad Zack has been the one killing Ashani, he finally came through for his little brother now. I wonder if his trans-location has been a result of Kasen's training and had been called upon due to his rage of seeing Cody & Code die. This is something in every CoL, isn't it?

As for Jarran, I wonder how Chaos Realm will act toward other realms now that he has become Demon Lord. At last he's freed from his father now...

Great last chapter! But I'm wondering now, since Zack is the one Casius took back before he got killed in the Future, is Zack now a few days older than his twin brother?
tiger002 chapter 28 . 10/23/2010
I really don't know what to say after such a wild ride through this. I think one of these days I'm going to just reread all of TS and CD instead of just a chapter at time.

This was a great epilogue too. I had to stop reading when we found out Lily was pregnant. She is full or surprises, isn't she. I really like how you're writing the Zack and Maya relationship, it seems a lot like how the show would go, just fit within your AU. Interesting to see Jarran searching for his mom too. You did a good job of tying everything together, and yet setting it up for the sequel.

As for a Suite Life Awards part, as a committee member and coordinator for it, I'd just like to say to anyone who comes across this, HERE THIS STORY, AWESOME, READ NOW, NOMINATE, VOTE REVIEW, FAVORITE, AND ENCOURAGE KULMANARI TO WRITE MORE! Not that I'm biased or anything... I'm sure with this and TS, you'll receive your share of nominations once again.
Wyntirsno chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
Wow, that explains alot. I am glad that Cody and Zack are back together. It is sad that the present Cody and Zack are gone, but the future pair are together again. I am glad that Zack was able to kill Ashani, that was great. All it took for him to realize his true power was the feeling that he was losing his brother. Just like he was taught in his training.

Is Cody still going to be the Black Knight, or is it Zack since he is set to be the strongest CoL? Or… is Zack going to be the strongest to be able to defeat the Black Knight?

To bad the clarity can't stay behind for Jarran. Congrats to him for becoming the Demon Lord. He will be a more benevolent Lord than his father was. Can't wait for the epilogue.
tiger002 chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
It's no surprise Ashani killed Code so easily. I really liked the way you showed Zack here, his desire to protect Code great enough to give him his new power. I remember you talking about it in the forum, but I wasn't sure if/when you'd add it. I loved the way it felt like it was slipping to him. Dang this is a great story and I'm looking forward to seeing the epilogue soon too.
owlhero chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
Zack can be reckless, but its his personality, si he can't help it. Cody was a kind heart and was willing to help people at all costs and his past probably pushed him even further to do what he did. However, I still hate you for doing that. The emotional goodbye was heartbreaking and had me tearing up. The way Cody went out was glorious and with a bang. Is Ashanti truly dead or was he able to survive just barely by getting more powerful?
owlhero chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
The combat details are exordinary with the tactics being used that shows genuine tactics using buildings for cover and tricking their opponents, epecially Deimos. The partcipants' abilities are amazing. The twins' connection is up to its full potential. Jerran's got perfect timimg, doesn't he? The near experience of Zack and Cody was described with the twins thoughts and feelings well-thought out. Let's see how this plays out.
Wyntirsno chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
Wow now there is one Cody and one Zack. That was great, Cody saved Zack finally like he wanted to do all along. He saved him for Code. Will he and Code have the same connection that they had with their real twin? Do both of the twins have two souls in them now waiting, since both their real twins are gone? This is such a great story. I will miss future Cody. :(
tiger002 chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
Sorry for not reviewing the past two chapters, seeing that this chapter was up, I just had to get to it first. The battle with the twins against Deimos was probably one of your best, you describe everything so vividly. Cody's sacrifice was really good too. I loved how you built up to it with him seeing they weren't strong enough without it, and then him slamming into Ashani like that. I'm not sure if you planned it that way but I felt the emotion though the absence of emotion. Cody had resolved himself to save those he cared about, not caring what it cost him, and that's what it felt like. The past three chapters have probably been the best you've written, wonderfully drawn out emotions, incredible action. Now... how will you end it?
Waldojeffers chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
Well then, after a long story in TS and almost whole of TCD it's really sad we have to say goodbye to our hero now. Despite all of the other characters in TCD, those two were Future Cody's stories, the dramatic story of his life. I'm very sad it had to end so soon, that he would never be able to see his loved ones for who he did all of this again. Or Lily who came back just for him, or Jarran who once again found a friend in Cody and also thanks to him stood up against Ashani. But at least he goes out being a real hero, Earth's greatest hero at this point I guess.

Because nobody else would've been able to stop Ashani I'm afraid as Casius was indeed too weak (like I suspected before). At least he didn't get killed like in the future timeline. Poor Zack too, he had been working all the time to prevent Cody from dying and now he sees his brother getting killed. We can now only hope Cody's sacrifice wasn't in vain and Ashani is really gone.

Great chapter again btw, it also managed to do what none other death in Chaos Series did: it made me cry... Anyway, off to the grand finale of this awesome story I guess! :)
Wyntirsno chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
Oh no did Casius die again? I hope not. So now all the Champions of Light are going against Ashani together, or did Casius and Ashani do each other in? I liked the way Zack and Cody protected each other, actually Cody did his job protecting Zack very well.

I am so glad that Jarran has all his Champions behind him. That was great the way he stopped Deimos. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Wyntirsno chapter 24 . 10/23/2010
That was great, the way Jarran stood up to his father. He almost lost, I am wondering why Ashani stopped. The necklace seems to have more power than we thought.

Pandora and Nevian have sworn their loyalty to Jarran, but are they still going to Earth? Are they going and just not going to fight or are they just not going? Can't wait to see the next chapter.