Reviews for Gin's Notebook
chestnutpoby chapter 7 . 1/12
this was so damn funny~ XD LOLOLOLO grimmjowww hahah
Guest chapter 48 . 9/19/2016
Toshiro is really cool... I mean yeah ice haha but seriously Kakashi is awesome and lord of the rings fan? I could be friends with that guy.. and yeah don't worrie i wouldn't read 50 shades if you paid me!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/19/2016
Hahaha that ending though... I Kinda want to know the answer to that one to... What gives with the multie-colored hair?
Pixychick84 chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
Ahahahahahah "I played cards with the snake for a cuple of hours.. If you think you can't do that you're wrong. It's like solitaire, only more bitey... I laughed so hard
The Richmaster chapter 44 . 7/23/2016
I rally like the idea of Starrk watching Game of Thrones... and then the other Espada join and start taking sides
Callian31 chapter 45 . 7/15/2016
Ok, the Auzen butterfly part and Yamamoto's wombat escaping were the best parts.
Verteller chapter 48 . 7/11/2016
Why is Ichigo there?
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
My favorite chapter so far
TheBookWorm chapter 48 . 6/17/2016
Now I have to see if there is any Game of Thrones and Bleach crossovers.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/5/2016
This is just too funny! I also loved Gin's and Kira's relationship in this and how you incorporated the other divisions.
medjai73 chapter 48 . 5/1/2016
having a captain's bookclub is a really good concept...
maybe we could have a part 2?
overall story had me grinning like an idiot for the best part of a week! you rock!
Sage Kitsune chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Lol ulquiorra's joke and GRIMMJOW's joke are so funny.
KarismaticKoala chapter 48 . 11/27/2015
A thoroughly amusing read!
At times, your writing seemed a little strange; or slightly off. Did you learn English as your second language?
Either way, your writing is still fluent and well balanced. Great work with this collection!
I have to say that I love the little conversations with Orihime and Ulquiorra at the end the most. They are perfect!
(This chapter, you wrote Orihimi not orihime for a few of them. Just in case you'd want to edit)

Waiting on any updates eagerly!
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Yes, it really would be unfortunate if someone succeeded at your cruel and demeaning past-time before you. That's Gin in a nutshell. And now I crave seeing a little cartoon of Grimmjow looking down in surprise as a paper airplane comes flying out of his Hollow hole. Anyone who read this story would get it! Wishing well... where do you come up with this stuff? What would they wish for if they got it in, I wonder?
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Personally loved Soifon/Hitsugaya, Aizen, Tosen, and especially Gin! Why do the villains have all the fun? This story has great potential for mischief, I can tell. Many thanks for the laugh, Totoromo!
1,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »