Reviews for Gin's Notebook
The Richmaster chapter 44 . 7/23
I rally like the idea of Starrk watching Game of Thrones... and then the other Espada join and start taking sides
Callian31 chapter 45 . 7/15
Ok, the Auzen butterfly part and Yamamoto's wombat escaping were the best parts.
Verteller chapter 48 . 7/11
Why is Ichigo there?
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 7/2
My favorite chapter so far
TheBookWorm chapter 48 . 6/17
Now I have to see if there is any Game of Thrones and Bleach crossovers.
This is just too funny! I also loved Gin's and Kira's relationship in this and how you incorporated the other divisions.
medjai73 chapter 48 . 5/1
having a captain's bookclub is a really good concept...
maybe we could have a part 2?
overall story had me grinning like an idiot for the best part of a week! you rock!
Sage Kitsune chapter 6 . 3/16
Lol ulquiorra's joke and GRIMMJOW's joke are so funny.
Esthelaaaa chapter 48 . 11/27/2015
A thoroughly amusing read!
At times, your writing seemed a little strange; or slightly off. Did you learn English as your second language?
Either way, your writing is still fluent and well balanced. Great work with this collection!
I have to say that I love the little conversations with Orihime and Ulquiorra at the end the most. They are perfect!
(This chapter, you wrote Orihimi not orihime for a few of them. Just in case you'd want to edit)

Waiting on any updates eagerly!
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Yes, it really would be unfortunate if someone succeeded at your cruel and demeaning past-time before you. That's Gin in a nutshell. And now I crave seeing a little cartoon of Grimmjow looking down in surprise as a paper airplane comes flying out of his Hollow hole. Anyone who read this story would get it! Wishing well... where do you come up with this stuff? What would they wish for if they got it in, I wonder?
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Personally loved Soifon/Hitsugaya, Aizen, Tosen, and especially Gin! Why do the villains have all the fun? This story has great potential for mischief, I can tell. Many thanks for the laugh, Totoromo!
Lizzysrh chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
XD I tried my best not to laugh because class is silent
Lizzysrh chapter 2 . 10/13/2015