Reviews for Until the Last Petal Falls
delaney chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
so i know it's been a long time since you wrote this, but i've just gotta say... I LOVE IT. emma is so in character and its a perfect portrayal of what she's going through. I don't know if you've considered continuing this as a multi-chapter fic, but i would be SO SO SO SO SO happy if you did and i know lots of other people would be too! :) love it. write more wemma 3
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Perfect. I honestly want to say more, but really, I'm speechless...

You've captured Emma's character perfectly. She's angry and hurt and she's finaly realized Will's not Prince Charming. But she's still upset because she's spent so much time fawning over him that it's hard for her to change her mindset, even though he has hurt her. You've really captured her struggle perfectly.

And I do like it that she's giving him a second chance. Because I have a feeling Will will come around in the end ;)
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
it makes me so sad to see Emma so heart broken and I totally understand where she is coming from and she deserves to be mad at him and as upset as she is but I love Wemma so much that it hurts ME to see them apart. I feel both of their pains. Anyway, you captured Emma very well and her struggle on whether or not to let Will go. Which i really, really hope she doesn't. Great job!