Reviews for Blood from a Stone
pyromatic18 chapter 50 . 8/13/2012
Breathtaking story!
preciouspayments chapter 50 . 3/14/2011
WOW, i'm a late reader to this story, but it was wonderful :D
confessorlove chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
*is refusing to review on all the chapters when I am going to read like 10 chapters in a sitting*

IDK this blind sister, she is reminding me of Nicci for some reason IDK WHY! DON'T ASK! I do have to say I LOVE that Rahl calls himself "Derek Cypher" in an attempt to keep his true identity hidden. IDK why but him using his brother's last name just made me smile.
DorothyDeath chapter 48 . 1/22/2011
"Cara burst onto the dais, her eyes mad. She charged toward them and Darken thought she was beautiful."

I love this. I totally love this.

How is it you can write so little and say so much?

I'm captivated.
S chapter 50 . 9/8/2010
This was perfect.
houseofmirth chapter 50 . 8/20/2010
OMG. This fic was freaking amazing! You re-wrote the end of Season 2, and you made it better than the show! So original in how you wove all the storylines together intertwined with the Creator/Hali OC. Everybody is right in character - their speech patterns, reactions, everything.

Darken Rahl as the hero! He actually does get to save the world - LOL. Who would have thought? Yet you developed the plot in such a way that it just clicked - it felt natural and right.

Now I can't wait to see what happens with Darken and Cara. I'm so glad you are witing a sequel. I can't imagine that the truth about Nicholas is just going to go away.
Reading is my hobbie chapter 50 . 8/2/2010
That was an amazing story. I really can't think of a criticism to give you. Really. I couldn't stop reading. I hope you make some kind of sequel. That would be great. Well awesome story, keep up the good work!
Queen of Tortall chapter 50 . 7/30/2010
Wow, that was just... wow. Seriously, it was amazing. It kept me reading it a good part of the afternoon. I love how you captured Richard's personality perfectly (well, the TV one, since that is what your story is based off). He means well, but always ends up in a mess, doesn't he? Ah, that Seeker of ours :) You had everyone else done perfectly too, and I especially like Darken Rahl, his personality/humor, love for Cara, and how he becomes more... human, I guess.
meridian-rose chapter 50 . 7/22/2010
I've finally finished - in time to start the next story :)

It's a longer fic than I'd normally read but it was damn good. I'd pick out favourite parts but I'd be here all day. The story flowed well, and I liked the alternative version that still mirrored events of the series finale. Hali was a great character and all the canon characters were well realised. Awesome :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 50 . 7/5/2010
Wow. Great great story! :)
Lydia-Hood chapter 50 . 6/12/2010
I loved the story, maybe showed the "heroes" in a bit too dark standing to my personal liking, but else, its good. One thing although with the ending... no way that ain't ripped from V for Vendetta, but it sounds good, so no real complain on that, I mean the original story all this is based on either LotS or Sword of Truth is already loaded with stuff taken elsewhere so much I don't see the wrong in taking maybe from somewhere else but not SO cliche as the main villain being related to the main hero...
tinylexie chapter 50 . 6/9/2010
I loved your story. Good job. It was nice to see Darken acknowledge Hali as his friend, and it was nice to see Kahlan ackowledge her dark side. I also liked the fight between Richard and Darken. I always like it when Darken gets to defeat Richard in a fight. Good job.
Deana chapter 50 . 6/7/2010
OMG this story was incredible! I hope you have a sequel planned! Darken Rahl stories are the best!
adamsfamily chapter 50 . 6/6/2010
Bravo! One of the best stories I have read on this site. Excellent take on the regular characters and great OC in Hali. Loved the ending. Actually got a lump in my throat in chapters 48-50 and that never happens with me! I ship Rahl/Cara. Please let us know what happens with them after this. By the way, I have now read your other pieces on here and am really impressed with your talent. You have quite a range.
Em2323 chapter 50 . 6/6/2010
The ending made perfect sense, the way you weaved all of the loose strings together. I liked the fact that Richard and Darken parted as brothers. Your Darken/Cara stole my heart like always. It was a beautiful written story and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what you're going to write next.