Reviews for Blood from a Stone
Vorquellyn chapter 20 . 5/18/2010
I like how you've shown the way Richard takes semi-plausible conclusions, adds confirmation bias, and holds on for dear life. I can't wait to see what's actually going on with Zedd and Hali.
Em2323 chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
I loved this chapter. The backstory for Cara and Darken Rahl was different from what I thought it would be but I loved the fact that you made it different. Again, the chapter was a great insight to how *human* Darken Rahl really is, despite his evilness (you gotto love the evilness as well), and the fact that he trained Cara to love him instead of fearing him is definitely in character.
Adria Jackson chapter 19 . 5/17/2010
I'm loving this story a lot!

Just can't wait for the next chapter.

The only thing I can't see is Cara forgiving Rahl for killing their child.
tinylexie chapter 16 . 5/15/2010
I loved the humor you injected in this story. Rahl is cute when he’s being sarcastic and witty. I loved the scene where Richard and Kahlan thought that Denna the Mord-Sith was after Zedd when it was only Denna the dog. That scene had me laughing. I also loved the insightful talk between Zedd and Hali. I don’t find Darken Rahl, as presented in the TV show, as being a total monster, even though he does many monstrous things. I believe that Darken Rahl does have a “human” side, but he just doesn’t know what to do with it. I also loved how you gave a sociopathy definition. It described Darken Rahl perfectly, even though there is still no denying that “human” locked up inside him that so desperately wants to be unleashed.
Em2323 chapter 16 . 5/15/2010
I really enjoyed the part with Hali and Zedd. It makes more sense to hear Hali explain things to Zedd since he had a part in creating Darken Rahl.
meltin2me chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
This is one of the best LOTS stories I have read so far! Amazing plot and you are so true to the characters. Can't wait to read more!
Adria Jackson chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
I think you got it right.
Em2323 chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
Of course Cara would find the dog's name amusing. I've enjoyed the past couple of chapters and the plot is growing more and more intresting with each chapter. Still not sure what to make of Hali. I have to say that I love the way you've managed to capture the characters and been able to *keep* them in character.
Simplicius chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
He never did anything without a good reason. - I LOVE IT. Yes... it is about him... And very interesting. Thank you.
NinjaSheik chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
Cool. Update soon~!
Em2323 chapter 11 . 5/13/2010
I enjoyed these last few chapter a lot. It's an intresting plot, not one you'd expect. I wasn't expecting Hali to be the keeper of the Stone of Tears and I do enjoy her character, though I can't seem to decide if I like her or not. I cannot wait to read more.
Chalkie chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
cant rahl end up with Halie? i like her character so much lol
Em2323 chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
I have to say I'm enjoying this quite a lot. I like the way you have decided to portray Darken Rahl - he feels more human in a way but his still has his flaws.
snobunni chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
one of the first lots story thats caught my attention! please update soon! i hope you enjoyed 'extinction' as much as i did ]
Adria Jackson chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
You got me really interested!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5