Reviews for Family
Dramamama5 chapter 1 . 8/13
I really liked this. I love that Gibbs took him home with him to recover... I wish there were more stories about them both and their friendship.
This is really really good. Pleasewrite more Gibbs and Callen stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Noooo, don't end there! I love this story, can't you have a part two with the recovery? or even better if Callen helps Gibbs on a case when he's supposed to be at home resting?
But fantastic story :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
great story!
Jay12232 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Absoulty awesome, really loved it. wish there was more like it

Enjoyed reading it!
knirbenrots chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Great story, it just popped up! Thanks. Family time, always good.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was so Gibbs! Very well done. I liked this story a lot.
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is great, I loved the interactions between them. Wish the show had done this. :)
James chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Drags on and shit
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Nice! There are not enough of these stories.
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
aww! Such a wonderfully touching story :)
MysteriousGreenHufflepuffAgent chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
made me cry. as easy as this. nothin more to say.
daughter of ewan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Good story. Definitely have Gibbs & Callen down pat.

Like the other reviewer said, ever think of part 2?
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
You did a Great on this story. :) I know you wrote this story back in 2010, but have you every thought of writting a second part to it about Callen when he in DC with Gibbs.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Since you, for some reason, have your Private Messaging feature disabled, I'm going to have to answer back here. :)

I read this fic to get a bit of a grasp on your writing style; and though you may come to regret choosing me as your beta, I'd be happy to go over your fic. I think you just need a bit of tweaking and you'll be good to go. Your writing style is surprisingly similar to mine, so I think I should be able to spot any mistakes easily enough.

If I'm going to be your beta, I think it would be best if you re-enable your Messaging feature, or send me your email address. Both, preferably.

Hope to hear back from YOU soon! :)