Reviews for Family
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
great story!
Jay12232 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Absoulty awesome, really loved it. wish there was more like it

Enjoyed reading it!
knirbenrots chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Great story, it just popped up! Thanks. Family time, always good.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was so Gibbs! Very well done. I liked this story a lot.
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is great, I loved the interactions between them. Wish the show had done this. :)
James chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Drags on and shit
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Nice! There are not enough of these stories.
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
aww! Such a wonderfully touching story :)
MysteriousGreenHufflepuffAgent chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
made me cry. as easy as this. nothin more to say.
daughter of ewan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Good story. Definitely have Gibbs & Callen down pat.

Like the other reviewer said, ever think of part 2?
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
You did a Great on this story. :) I know you wrote this story back in 2010, but have you every thought of writting a second part to it about Callen when he in DC with Gibbs.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Since you, for some reason, have your Private Messaging feature disabled, I'm going to have to answer back here. :)

I read this fic to get a bit of a grasp on your writing style; and though you may come to regret choosing me as your beta, I'd be happy to go over your fic. I think you just need a bit of tweaking and you'll be good to go. Your writing style is surprisingly similar to mine, so I think I should be able to spot any mistakes easily enough.

If I'm going to be your beta, I think it would be best if you re-enable your Messaging feature, or send me your email address. Both, preferably.

Hope to hear back from YOU soon! :)
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I can't believe I never reviewed this fic! I read it ages ago, and I'd like to properly gush about your portrayal of Gibbs and Callen mildly dysfunctional dynamics! It was an absolutely fabulous piece of fiction regarding Callen and his 'family.' And as a sidenote: Your English was beautiful!
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I really enjoyed this. Really well written, the way you've portrayed the characters is great. I can really imagine Callen wouldn't have been too happy coming to and finding himself strapped up etc and then being held down, well that was just never going to work!

I think my favourite line would have to be this one:

"Between bullets and bruises I choose the bruises everyday."

Very Callen.

Thanks for a great read.
necira-skies chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
great job on this fic. I think that you really did a great job capturing the connection between Gibbs and Callen. And your references to their mission together helped reinforce that. Both Callen and Gibbs's trust and friendship are not lightly given, but you showed how deep it is in this story.