Reviews for Glory and Ashes
VanillaMostly chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
You make this pairing the, er, sexiest one ever? HAHAHAH. Thank you for this! You made me fall in love with this pairing!
VanillaMostly chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
That's so realistic. I like this chapter and what it shows. Alice is older and she knows better. Lily is younger and she's innocent and naive. The contrast is very interesting and enlightening.
MBP chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
This IS exactly what's needed sometimes. And you're totally right. It's perfect.
MBP chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Ugh, this captures the feeling of war for sure. So horrible.
MBP chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Well, this is a moment for sure. Love it. I'm glad Sirius got to have a moment's happiness here, at least.
MBP chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
You show the smallest effects of a war so poignantly. I don't even remember Dorcas, but I feel for her so much here.
MBP chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
So true... and so sad that Moody never got to see the whole thing through to the end. This just made that hit home for me for probably the first time.
MBP chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Oh, this is so chilling and tender at the same time. I will always wonder how you do it.
MBP chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Potters will always be Potters... at least I bet that's what Moody thought. Loved the characterization here.
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I only wish Fred (and George) could have been so lucky in the Battle of Hogwarts... (even though I know things turned out worse for the Prewett twins in the end.)
anotherbuskitten chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
This is wonderrrful!
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Great chapter, Moody is very in character, and I like his anger, the sense of frustration. The others are well in character too, I could really imagine this happening.
Corazie chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Upper-class? Nah. I do it when I want something.

"Hello mummy," *smile* "Would you like a cup of tea? Yes? Goood, can I borrow a tenner?" XD

Or when I'm being nice. I love my mummy :)

Great chapter, you can really feel for Dorcas
Corazie chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
What a toast! XD
Corazie chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I love the comparison, you can really tell that Lily and James were very young (too young?) when they had Harry.