Reviews for Searching
Baleful Eyes chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Wow, that last line was deep... o.o

Anyway, I'm surprised that they let Katsura walk free. Nice or not, that chick is unstable and needs some help.

I'm reeeeally curious as to what happened to Sakura, since you don't even mention her in the epilogue. I was dissapointed she didn't end up with Shinji.

I'm only confused as to why you introduced Setsuna as Sekai's sister. I know they're sisters, but I don't know why that would be important. Saying they're friends would suffice.

Please, please make a sequel. And if you do, be sure to give us more info on Goro. I find him interesting... oh, and pair Shinji with Sakura.

Well, I spent my day well. Heehee, keep writing! _
Baleful Eyes chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Might wanna bump the rating up to be safe. I did the same thing to one of my fanfics, simply because I dropped the f bomb and the s word every five seconds.

Anyway, awesome, bad, bad ending. It was amazing, but the only thing I didn't like is that I didn't get to see Kensuke's reaction.

Oh God, last chapter. I can't wait! This is gonna take forever! *clicks "next" button*
Baleful Eyes chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Kotonoha turned psycho again. After she started talking to the narrator, I realized that she wasn't ever back to normal, and that she'll never be back to normal again. And oh crap, she fell in love again. We're all screwed. I'm actually not too surprised. She depends on people.

As for this:

"We slowly leaned forward towards each other, closing our eyes as our lips got closer.

DING-DONG"

I'm going to have to kill you. -_-

Question, is Asuka's suicide based off of the "Eternal" ending of the game? I'm guessing it is. :P

The only thing that bothered me about this chapter was the constent "my lover". Other than that very good. I can hardly ever find a decent fanfic on this site worth favoriting, but you sir, are one of the few exceptions.

Looking forward to what is going to happen next.

Ooh, and I sense forshadowing at the end, lol.
Baleful Eyes chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
*runs around in circles screaming* THEY'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

KATSURA'S GONNA KILL OTOME AND NOW GORO IS CALLING KENSUKE! OH THE SUSPENSE!
Baleful Eyes chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
When he went to the graveyard and saw the tombstone for Tenma Asuka I assumed it was his wife. When he said he wanted to see his daughter I thought he knew who Shinji was, and wanted to see Sakura. When he said Asuka was his daughter, I connected the pieces. Asuka was his daughter, she was Sakura's sister, Sakura's DEAD sister. Just out of that I somehow knew that these were the sisters the narrator was talking about. Funny how they're all connected. It will be interesting to see the final confrontation. I'm hoping for no violence, but then again, this is School Days.
Baleful Eyes chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
I am still in shock after reading this, and thus, I am incapable of writing a decent review, so I'll use bullets.

-Sawaga and Yukinari are awesome

-Yukinari is going to jail if someone doesn't stop her

-same with Sawaga

-Great, now I'm supporting Otome and the narrator, and now these two. Damn your captivating writing skills.

-confused as to why the narrator decided to tell Kotonoha that she killed Sekai, especially now

-pirates with guns wanting to rape Otome... how lovely and fortunate for them -_-'

-when the narrator killed them I thought: he's going to jail

-Hmm... but if it was for self defense...

-when the narrator said Makoto was in her heart, I half expected Katsura to get a knife and carve her heart out to be with him

-when the pirate fataly wounded him I was freaking out

-when Otome shot them I thought: aww fuck, just FUCK

-bravo for having Kotonoha come back to her senses. I never would've thought of it, and it worked out perfectly

-wonderful job making a wonderful story out of an open ending

-good and suspensful chapter

-my thoughts now: everyone's gonna die or go to jail -_-'
Baleful Eyes chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Yay! Nice chapter. I've grown to love Sakura, personality and all! The narrator seems all mysterious now, I wonder if we'll ever get a name. Very sad about poor Saionji-san. I wonder how she'll take it when she finds out Sekai-chan was pregnant. That's probably why they haven't told the media. That and the fact that they want to find out who the father is.

About Otome, I'm actually glad you put her in this story, and I completely agree with how you explained her. I love her, even if she was mean at times. Poor girl deserves some happiness, seeing as no one else did. Good job! _
Baleful Eyes chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
I enjoyed this chapter very much. Also, I would like to thank you for deciding Sekai-chan was pregnant. I've always thought the ending would be much more interesting and eventful if she had actually been pregnant. So far I like Kensuke the best. I'd love to see another, less slutty, girl come into the story. Quite interested in seeing what happens next. Wonderful job.
Baleful Eyes chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I always wondered what would happen next. I was hesitent about this at first, after reading about how the narrator also had a "mini-harem", and was going to stop reading, but I continue, and I'm glad I did. You did a lovely job, and the canon character all seemed normal and in chacter. Good job, and keep writing.
FatherGregori chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Well done, well done!

not many fanfics regarding school days out there, and you've done an awesome job in continuing the story. and if you do put more chapters out, i'll be there to read them.
mike11208 chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
awesomeness story! I know it aint done but i gotta praise this story for being so epic and suspenseful. awesome job on this, bro. and Kira's his name, eh? nice. lol. can't wait for some of the alternate endings!
zed chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
make more must read more!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Well...the story...you're no gabriel blessing or Ozzallos, but your story stands strong for the sheer...originality, I guess, of the idea itself. Please update and may God bless you!
altrealitylover chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Thank you for the new chapters. Your writing skill is improving with each installment. I feel I know the characters much better now with the additional information and back stories you have been providing about them. Most of their motivations are now know with the biggest exception being Goro. For the multiple endings that you are doing at present, please don’t tell us up front if you intend it to be a good or bad ending. I want to be surprised as I read the story plus some readers may have a different opinion on what constitutes a good or bad ending for certain characters. I hope this won’t be the conclusion of the story since there is so much more that can be written about the events you have set in motion. Thanks for the tip on the fanfic "School Days: Refresh: New Girl in School”. It was a good read. Keep up the great work!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon!