Reviews for Just so Perfect: sequel to Just so Blue
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I thought my heart was going to shatter when they were about to shove the sword back. That ending of the chapter saved my live.
cutiedogsapphire chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING! I read all of your stories of the 'Just so' stories and you are one talented writer, like I loved all their personalities and how you kept them in character and gave them more personality while still keeping them in character and whoa! I love it! All my favorite pairings from the Four Swords manga all in one story! This is just perfect! I'm so happy that this was the first strand of stories with BluexRed because you have made me love this pairing more than ever! And just uggghh its amazing! enough said, you are great! Good job!
Kissed A Wookie chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Poor Blue! having to flirt with Vaati - ewwww! hahaha
Kissed A Wookie chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
*sniff* never, in my entire life of 18 years, have I ever cried while reading something, no matter what it was. until just now. *sniff* It killed me thinking that Blue was going to lose Red, and your astounding, heartbreaking description during the scene of them returning their swords didn't help. god i'm so relieved they're still 4 individuals. Amazing job StarRose, simply amazing. *bows in respect*
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
can u make a just so series for Vio and Shadow? im a total die hard fan of Vio-Shadow and i love how you an write about these characters in full details with their feelings! :D
RedXBlue fan chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
u can have the sex scenes u kno as long as ur story is rated M
Darkwolflink1 chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
i loved it well done XDXD
Crystal114 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
out of all the fics with these parings this is the only one that can truely give me wat i want GREAT JOB!
ilovesheikey chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
I love this series, its amazing. I actually started sobbing at one point, it was just so sad! Please update soon!
TrueHeroOfTime chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Haha, I laughed so hard at the end of this chapter! It was so adorable! I love the way you put in a new Four Sword and it was really cute towards the end;D I liked Green's reaction!
KeruKeru chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
DX I was so disturbed while reading the Vaati thing, I was like "Please don't make Vaati... do stuff to Blue..." Thank God you didn't! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon! :D
Sheiklover chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I absolutely love this story. Its so cute! I started sobbing when I thought they had to become Link again- this is the first time I've wanted Link out of the picture! My adrenaline started pumping at Vio's last statement- good job! Keep up the good work.(:
darkwolflink1 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
hahahahaha. this is a good story and yet another great chapter well done XD

could you write something up for vio and Shadow for this please.

i love this story so much and can't wait for the rest XD
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Person chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
I swear I couldn't stop crying at the part they all had to put the Four Sword back ;_;