Reviews for Soundbites
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Cute one shot!
Your bf Jenny chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This story was amazing! I nearly cried when they got engaged! Lol, but that's one engagement story they're going to have to keep to themselves. I could feel the passion and love, though, and that's why I almost cried. It was amazing, Meggers.
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
awwwwww
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Incredibly sexy. Well written!
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
So I totally read the third part of this series first, so I have to say that it's nice to have finally read the mixing board sex proposal scene. Reminded me a lot of my own marriage proposal actually, minus the mixing board part. Haha. All in all it was a cute little series that I wouldn't mind reading more of if you were to ever decide to continue with it.
rawr.rarw.RAWR chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Serioulsy love you. I mean, I've left a whole monton of reviews on your stories, in like a 2 hour period, and so you're probably all like, who the fuck is this bitch?, but I swear, you are fantasmical. And I love you. SO yeah. D
tigertaz chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was so Puck on how he would propose. I picture Rachel being like she is with him when nobody is around.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i like it too :) this was really good!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So you know. I posted the past review. The uber long one. Love!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So you know. I posted the past review. The uber long one. Love!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I was happy to see the same from win-win universe it was such a fun concept, I was actually hoping there would be more. So a favorite quote was -Rachel, it's always good to see Puckerman's better half. - She really does bring out the good in him. Or-His crazy balances out my crazy. I don't make a habit of fixing things that aren't broken." Joseph just shook his head and mumbled something about how they were sickeningly perfect for each other-

I really do love fluff! Seriously I'm in love with this and I haven't even gotten to he smuckelberry-"I'm kind of addicted to you-

Rhe smut was so hot, but it got better when he asked her to marry him! I like that he freaked when she started crying cause he thought he did it wrong. Seriously this was amazing! Can't wait for the next one!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
loved it
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I'm really loving your "Win-Win" universe. It's a shame you don't get more reviews, because these are extremely well-written. It makes you wonder about people's taste. Oh well, I think you (and your stories) are awesome.
Sassy26 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OMG can't wait for the next part! I love that he asked her to marry him as he was nailing her :P

Fav line: "you're all I want for the rest of my life. I love you."

and his backtracking when he thought he upset her? "Shit Rach, I didn't mean it like , give me the ring back and I'll do it again." Awes.

Love this!
chocobaby chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was awesome! Please upload the next one!