Reviews for the way you move ain't fair, you know
chandelierskies chapter 1 . 10/19/2012

wonderful. so so so wonderful. faved!
E chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I loved the Private series. Quite amazing. Thomas was such an intricate character, I love the way you're portayed him. I do see Serena and Thomas connecting in such a way. You have geniune talent.
elise chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
3 it.
samers chapter 1 . 10/19/2010

please write more!
slow motion suicide chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow, this is beautiful.

I've always loved Serena's character and this story portrays the exact same S I have imagined, during her boarding school phase that is. I really loved their relationship and the end left me with a bittersweet taste.

All in all, it's a very beautiful story.
fdsgdfgsdf chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow. Your writing floors me every time. I haven't even read Private and I ended up crying at the end...
ibhyper chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE your short stories! You do a fabulous job of characterizing Serena and I REALLY look forward to reading more of your work! keep it up! Please write more short stories-yours are amongst the best out there!
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was so sweat i love that, really sweet.
Glyndewar chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is really good. You've really captured the essence of both series.
Kelly8210 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ok, WOW. I had no idea that anyone else reads these books, but I followed this series as closely as I followed the Gossip Girl books. Great idea for a crossover. I can definitely see Serena and Thomas having a fling. He was such a cute and sweet bad boy. The Noelle Lange and Blair parallel is perfect too (I can see J as Reed then, possibly.) This was very well-written as always. Two new stories in one day, is super exciting for me. Definitely angsty ending, which I loved.
Narchi chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Okay so I've never even read the Private books but this really made me want to. I serioulsy have never even heard of them.

I loved loved loved this. You always write Serena so perfectly!