Reviews for Crossroads of Challenges
Looooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
CatonissForever20 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Aw, this is great!
Forget-Me-Not Writing chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Oh, I love this! Really cute. Good job! :)
Cashews and Socks chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
I love it! It's really cute. Although I fell that Ozai shouldn't have died, so Zuko could ask him,"Where is my mother?"
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Yay hurrah hurrah! I love happy endings. *wipes away tear* :)What a lovely story.

Jo
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
(sighs ever so dreamily) You see, people? THIS is how the TV series SHOULD have ended! (shakes head in exasperation) I adored it
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
YEAH! GIVE EM THE LEFT THAN THE RIGHT! GOAAAAAL! Sorry, that was seriously random. :) Another radical chapta!
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Azula is a brat. Always ruining Zuzu's life. Azula seriously needs to get a life of her OWN. (rolls eyes) One that does NOT involve scaring the crap out of people.
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Very realistic...it's almost like I'm watching a REAL episode. Very well done! I'm sooo enjoying this! (squeals in delight)
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Zuko hit Katara? JERK! But a sexy jerk nonetheless. Anyway, amazing chapter and character angst. You nailed the characters just right! LUV IT!
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :) I have to admit, Zuzu looks better WITH the scar, but I've gotta say this: THIS IS AWEESOME!
Zuzu luva chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
That was the best thing I have read.

Keep writing stories I enjoy them alot

Ruby of Raven chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Aaawww! I loved that! So sweet! So cute! So Amazing! I just Loved this story! I can't even tell you how I feel right now, I'm so happy!
WordVortex74 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Omg that was THE BEST version of Crossroads of Destiny I've EVER read! I'm going to pretend that the real version happened that way :)

My only complaint is that you rushed the ending a little bit, but the rest of the story makes up for it :)

ZUTARA FOREVA!
Morgana Makaber chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Aw, how sweet. A great last chapter!

I didn't realize Katara was this badly injured but it gave Zuko the opportunity to show how much he cared.

I was wondering how Aang would react to Katara and Zuko, and then you even made him walk in on them as they kiss - how mean *grins evilly*

Oh dear, the invasion would have been so much easier with all the inside info the two could provide and with no Azula to distract the Gaang.

How did Ozai die? Did Aang actually kill him?

You made them wait 5 years to get married? You are cruel, you know that. But now they are "Forever being bound to one another" and it makes me rather happy.

Thank you for the story and for sharing it with us.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »