Reviews for The painful bonds of love
zentraedi chapter 20 . 4/8/2016
Very enjoyable, I was hoping to see Usagi-Ani get the snot beat out of him by Usagi-san but you could as said always add to this story. Great story tho all the same!
Yaoifangirl chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
Omigosh continue! I wanna see what happens next!
This was sure cute! I love the idea about making Usagi Misaki's fiancé. Adorable.
I wanna see the wedding. (I would totally cut Usagi-ani out because he's a douche... but it goes with the story, so please don't...)
I think what should happen next is thst Usagi wakes up and he sees Usagi-ani amd gets all protectove over Misaki.

(Sorry! Writing on my phone!)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
0.9
*twitches*
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Way to drop the bomb Nowaki lol
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Aww, poor Misaki
DXSfan chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
i like your story! So intense and scary! i wonder what's going to happen!
jOLTrEMIXjADENrEVIVAL chapter 20 . 11/15/2010
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE CHAPTERS D

i cant WAIT to to read the part when Usagi-San see's his brother WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
struckinGrenMcRday chapter 20 . 11/14/2010
go back to the story
Chibi death angel chapter 20 . 10/31/2010
aw so cute... the end.. or is it?

SEQUEL PLEASE! I promise to be a little bit more critic... like tell you if i see anythjing spelling mistakes and that sort of thing. i would have really liked it if you had showed what there life was in england.

ARIGATO for the new chap... and last chap :(
Chibi death angel chapter 19 . 10/31/2010
i'm hoping misaki will go to the hospital. it would be really sad if anything else happened to him and make this worst for him and usagi.

thanks again for the chap! :D
Chibi death angel chapter 18 . 10/31/2010
short chap but cute... and mean. well mostly on Hiro's part

thanks for the new chap and on to the next!
Junjou-Angel chapter 20 . 10/28/2010
o.m.g...ARE YOU SERIOUS? either im gonna ignore that last part or you better do a sequel missy! *prepares fangirl army for attack*
katrinadianne chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
kinda ooc for akihiko to decide like that..leave Japan without bringing misaki to the hospital. but this is a nice chapter. it's like eating strawberry fudge cake..really sweet.

by the way, you've improved a bit!good job!
Chibi death angel chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
aww! this was sooo cute!

thank you so much for the new chappie!
sweetpeatea chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
wow that came out so fast. and im glad. this was such a cute chapter. i love it wgen they talk so sweetly to each other. its nice. well plaese update soon