Reviews for Knights Templar
AliuIce0814 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
HUZZAH! I read this on another site, but here I can review!

I love the combination of Knights Templar and P:tL. As a little girl, I always wanted to be a Templar, so it was great to see Marianne in the role of a hidden female Templar!

The Derek flashbacks were nicely done. There was enough confusion on Derek's part to keep me entertained! Additionally, the portrayal of Nick was one of the best I have ever read. It was intriguing how Marianne immediately recognized him as a fellow solider.

My only nitpick is on behalf of the eight-year-old I read this story with. She found that all the adults were too condescending towards Kat. (Direct quote from eight-year-old: If somebody called me "Kitten", I would kick them!) Said eight-year-old does want a bow and arrows set now, though.

Oh, I could go on for hours about this story! The idea of past lives was interesting. As for the historical references, I felt that you were well-researched on the subject of the Knights Templar. I know from experience that it's hard to study a subject enough to write about it with authority, so I commend you for a job well done on that part.

One final note: I have to admit that I snickered when I saw Damian's chosen surname. Phoenix, indeed.

Cheers!