Reviews for The Dance of Swan and Raven
NaruSaku.Cha chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Kraehe is not a raven, she's a crow.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awwwww, this is very beautifully written - I really enjoyed it! *heart*
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I find it amusing we both decided to use Akt 13. LOL.

I love this! Seeing into their minds in a way the episode didn't show is really intriguing. I particularly enjoy Kraehe's thoughts in the beginning scene. It gives much more insight, and I really like that she does feel something at the thought she might have killed someone.

Ahiru definitely would have gone after Fakir if she could have. ;_; I liked that mention. And I like her coming to realize something is wrong about the situation. Definitely true; the heart shard could not have been returned to Mytho if Tutu had vanished.

There's so many interesting details throughout, such as the heart shard only being substantial to a magical Princess (something I definitely wondered about!) and Kraehe dancing with the heart shard to distract it from Tutu. And the idea of her seeing a shadowy form holding Tutu up was really interesting.

The ending paragraph is really good. So ominous and foreshadowing the second season.
Why A Duck chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
If you want it to read like a scene from a novel, you should probably skip the summary of being lead out, finding Fakir and all that, because that reads very much like a summary rather than a scene. While it's nice to be reminded that Fakir isn't dead, it feels tacked on and weakens the narrative in my opinion.

As for the lamp's heart shard, the only confusion is in the translation. Drosselmeyer calls it affection too, but the dub inexplicably changed it to happiness.