Reviews for Getting Religion
Anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is so ridiculously sweet! Excellent writing!
Hanyou of the Grimms chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Amen to that!
phoenixreal chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
IdrilBlue chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I have to say, I did not expect to be considering religion/relationships when I wandered onto this evening. An exceptionally well written fic, well done!

"Well, halle-fuckin-lujah to that..."-Best. Line. Ever.
Will Peterson chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Love. :)
JMLMonkey chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very creative! Made me chuckle! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was actually rather well thought out, I wasn't paying attention to o plot, I was to focused on what was being said, it was very good and liked comparison between a relationship and religion, strangely it made a lot of sense. :-)
Taigon Shikkin chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I can definitely understand that comparison of the two. Even though I'm a pagan and not a christian. I just believe what I think makes sense, usually though.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
What a wonderful explanation of religion. :-D I could totally get behind this type of religion.

Thank you for writing.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awwwww cute! It makes sense though.
What a B1tch chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love this. Strong plot, solid ending, great characterization, and it's also an extremely insightful look into what makes relationships work. It's fascinating. And the lemon at the end was lovely, too.

Fifth story to go on the favorites list, congratulations!

-Lover of Gone
AllNightOperator chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
So adorable!
RubenCherrie chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I just fucking adore this story - enough said. I'm not a very religious person either but the way you found the similarities with the church and the whole religious scheme in simple everyday things we do - which really ARE rituals, like you wrote - is brilliant. That kind of shit is true stuff and makes me more of a believer - not to be sentimental BS-er or anything. XP

Oh and the fic was damn sexy too! Haha! Fabulous job, seriously.

Peace I.
Redheads r smexy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010

that was adorable!

I now have a religion!
Ninjaru chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Absolutely awesome, seriously.