Reviews for Circumscribed
Choralreif chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Hmmm, it seems like everyone likes the Booth narration. Not a bad idea, if I do say so myself. Thanks for alerting me. I did really like the Aslan/Jesus comment. Kind of like when Bones tried to say that because Jesus rose from the dead after three days that he was a zombie, and Booth's appalled-ness.
MadDelight chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
love the booth narration. that was so sweet. and nice for a change since it was about Ange. good idea. always the 'outside looking in' approach for you. which is talented. to give another perspective like that.

oh and yes. i think the "angela's" should all be one-fic. personally think that'd be a great idea.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
wow. absolutely amazing. a perfect, amazing, insightful stry. beautiful, really.

Pretty crappy things might have seemed bearable when you were in love but they become beautiful when you realize you're still in love.

*sigh* so true
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Ooo, Booth narrating, I like it :)

I loved Angela's little bits where she is telling him to get on with the story haha poor Booth. :P And the ending was so cute. And a little sad...

But I loved it! Another brilliant narration, can't wait for the next one
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Okay this one was a little different from your other ones but still just as insightful. Sounded very... Boothy though. You HAVE to do the next episode 'bout the Gravedigger! Can't wait for more ]
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
that was different, but I loved it!
Dancin' Phalanges chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wonderful again, I must admit, I was hoping for a pun about Bones in a Wedding Dress - especially from Booth's perspective or even a little about his wish and burning the little bones thingy. Anyway - I would love the idea of making this a multi-chapter for the narratives. However, to remedy the issue of missing any of them, I initially subscribed to you as an author. Either way, I plan to keep you on my author subscriptions. Keep them comming:)
DeviantOrchid chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was amazing. I usually never read B/B stories so when I seen it was going to be Booth narrating I was apprehensive but you totally nailed it. Really well written.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
As with all of your fics, this is a pleasure to read. And, of course, it doesn't hurt that Booth is the narrator. ;-)

I love Angela's comment about Booth saying that he isn't nervous. And your Booth is wonderfully Boothy, particularly in his first five paragraphs.

The only typo I ran across was an accidental repeat of the word 'the' in this sentence: 'The the first thing was we had to make the drive up to Carroll County, Maryland to examine the crime scene.' - It’s really easy to miss this sort of thing, and spell check doesn’t always pick up on it.

Probably my favorite section was this one: ‘See, I started taking a daily supplement. I figure, if I'm going to have a job with an increased chance of getting shot or kidnapped or whatever, the least I can do to stay healthy for my kid is not be vitamin deficient.’ - I can HEAR Booth saying this.

Overall, a great fic. Thanks for sharing!
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I love this whole idea, it is so original. And it is such a good fic, it totally sounds like Booth. Maybe for this week's it could be from the voice of Ms. HEather Taffet?

I loved the line about how the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and about how Booth is pretty sure the lion was Jesus and how he'd like to leave Jesus out of it. Very clever.

Well done! Adding to my favorites
stephaniew chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
First, love the idea of having this all in one story. Loved the use of the new narrator, not expecting that one! Giggled outloud at the comment about the interns knowing all this stuff before she gets her gloves on! Really, really loved the last line! And, of course, always excited to read your work! :)
jsq chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I loved this:"Plus, the beginning's a perfectly good place to start. Maybe Quentin Tarantino doesn't think so but plenty of people start with beginnings. Like God, for instance."

And this:"You're not ready to leave Oz until you don't want to anymore."

You do a great job with character voice. I could really hear Booth in this story.