Reviews for RosarioKitsune
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 2/14
Another well done chapter, but I dislike the lack of Tsukune bashing... Ugh. You're really going to give him a fucking harem? I am done with this.
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 2/13
Another good read, excellently done.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 2/13
Another well done chapter, but you spelled Definitely as 'Defiantly' and that always bugs the hell out of me.
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 2/13
Good second chapter, but I dislike the lack of Tsukune bashing as I hate that little prick.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 2/13
Odd first chapter with a lot of disrespect towards Naruto shown... Ugh, but an excellent read.
L445 chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
This has way too much drama :p
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
samin chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
bullshit story should be disbanded
Dazzle chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Oh goodness, this is comical. Best wishes.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Interesting start
Jose19 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
The only problem is what role does Yukari play in the story because she became a pairing for Tsukune in the story creepy as that is to be. I wish to recommend Kokoa for Naruto as a pairing if you wish it because Mizore is good, and Shizuka is not bad but with Kurumu and Moka is very hard to beat Tsukune.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
I do like Mizore as a pairing but Moka would been a great second pairing for Naruto instead of Tsukune but the problem is that Naruto is a teacher, and if he is teaching at Japan student/teacher relationships are a serious matter they don't allow Romantic stuff to happen between each other because they suspend you as a teacher forever, and be put in Prison.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
I am surprised in how easily Naruto handle Saizou because he should have changed into his monster form but in terms of beating him he should be able to beat him but I must find out how strong this Naruto is because his power level must be examined.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I wonder are you getting any disatisfaction from the readers about Tsukune's pairings because I agree that Moka should be with Naruto because Vampires actually like people like Naruto because they like power and strength because their world respects power above everything else.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I like the original story, and I wan to see how this one fares with the original but the pairing of Tsukune must be dealt because he is getting the best two girls in the story right away because Kurumu and Moka are the two hottest girl in the series, and Tsukune who is a wimp in my opinion gets them, and this guy becomes someone important until the second season because most of the time he is hiding behind Moka's skirt because he can't fight back.

I can't take out on him though because he is not Naruto but a civilian of sorts but the pairing of Moka and Kurumu is making the story resemble the canon because those are the two girls that he gets the attention of.