Reviews for RosarioKitsune
samin chapter 12 . 5/19
bullshit story should be disbanded
Dazzle chapter 4 . 4/25
Oh goodness, this is comical. Best wishes.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 1/24
Interesting start
Jose19 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
The only problem is what role does Yukari play in the story because she became a pairing for Tsukune in the story creepy as that is to be. I wish to recommend Kokoa for Naruto as a pairing if you wish it because Mizore is good, and Shizuka is not bad but with Kurumu and Moka is very hard to beat Tsukune.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
I do like Mizore as a pairing but Moka would been a great second pairing for Naruto instead of Tsukune but the problem is that Naruto is a teacher, and if he is teaching at Japan student/teacher relationships are a serious matter they don't allow Romantic stuff to happen between each other because they suspend you as a teacher forever, and be put in Prison.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
I am surprised in how easily Naruto handle Saizou because he should have changed into his monster form but in terms of beating him he should be able to beat him but I must find out how strong this Naruto is because his power level must be examined.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I wonder are you getting any disatisfaction from the readers about Tsukune's pairings because I agree that Moka should be with Naruto because Vampires actually like people like Naruto because they like power and strength because their world respects power above everything else.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I like the original story, and I wan to see how this one fares with the original but the pairing of Tsukune must be dealt because he is getting the best two girls in the story right away because Kurumu and Moka are the two hottest girl in the series, and Tsukune who is a wimp in my opinion gets them, and this guy becomes someone important until the second season because most of the time he is hiding behind Moka's skirt because he can't fight back.

I can't take out on him though because he is not Naruto but a civilian of sorts but the pairing of Moka and Kurumu is making the story resemble the canon because those are the two girls that he gets the attention of.
fanggrin chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
I hope there will one day be more I love the way you are shaping this fic and love your mizor
jayjayplaya987 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Only Naruto could kick someone's ass and then send them to detention right after.
slice141 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I think this is now my favorite chap. I couldn't stop laughing once his class started.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Wonder if he'll remember the CRA (Clan Restoration Act) from Konoha that allows him to take more than one wife, that'd help in this case, so he wouldn't know it was totally wrong. Plz continue.
dispassioneight chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
Gin's right, weirdly enough.
dispassioneight chapter 5 . 5/12/2014