Reviews for Tragedy Calls My Name
Jean Sumar chapter 2 . 3/13
Such a shame this story's on hiatus. I got very into it... :( I hope it is revived soon! I'd love to see more. And I am sure I am not the only one.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Please update
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wonderful story. UPDATE SOON PLZ!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
More i need more please im dieing from antusness
codenumber6 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
Zylia16 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I x wait when they meet()
Kada-Chan chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
you have given me a whole new perspective of Krad and Dark and the whole of DNAngel all together. in a way i thank you for this. in another i question youre way of thinking deeply into this. lol but that would be questioning myself also. id be happy to see how this plays along if it's not too much to ask?
all-in-all i deeply enjoyed!

-Kada Yukiru
yaoifanforever515 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
plz plz plzzzzz update more! i love this story XD
CKL chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
BOOOYYAAA!

I LOVE THIS !

cant wait for Kanda,Krad,Allen,Dark to meet!

and this is soo awesome !

especially when Wiz is now accompaning allen and dark!

so...please update and make it quick!

and before Christmas!
Emo Bunny37 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Please continue I love it
Random Person chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
It's kinda boring since some things are all about Krad and Dark and the first chapter should be a proluge right.
the real poison ivy chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I really like this story even though yullen is not my favorite pairing. Please continue I really want to read more
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
My my, isn't this such a lovely gem. I have to say, I rather like this view of Dark and Krad, it really makes sense. And while Dark's twisted view of the world is a little off-cannon, it actually does work in a way. I really didn't think that D. Gray Man/D.N. Angel could have worked as a crossover or at least be made into a good fic. And you even have my favorite character/pairing (DarkxKrad) in there too.

I like your view of Yin/Yang, and it makes me love Krad even more! He needs more screen time anyway.

Can't wait until they meet again!

Really enjoys this story and hope to see more!
deatheagle202 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
this is really good, once you explained how dark had such a black personality i can really see why krad became like that and i cannot wait till the next chap! :3
Silver Wings of Eternal Light chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Indeed. Dark and Krad ARE emotional but grammatically correct. You have a good idea for a story, but I'm just a might curious about how they ended up in the universe. Is the Kokuyoku a bridge between separate worlds?